Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Tips and Tricks » Best Way to Quit tobacco Smoking

Best Way to Quit tobacco Smoking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2015, 07:43 AM

peterhogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Best Way to Quit tobacco Smoking

if you are a smoker, in order to enjoy a perfect life and live a healthy lifestyle you have to quit the tobacco smoking habits by choosing a safe alternative. Let's we talk about an easy and safe way to quit smoking. It is an electronic cigarette which can be a great help if you are trying to quit smoking or stop smoking. Most of us think that the smoking is just a habit, but it is not just a habit, it is an addiction and the people for a long time are trying to overcome. Obviously, most of us need a little help to quit this, you will power and electronic cigarette helps you to do this.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:58 AM
Entry Member

ramirezwilli is an unknown quantity at this point

I know giving up addiction is not an easy thing to do, but motivation and willpower can do miracles. I was addicted to tobacco smoking and but alternative treatment and therapy has really helped. Electronic cigarettes is a very good alternative to tobacco smoking.

Last edited by Chief Smoker; 04-28-2015 at 06:51 PM.
Old 05-19-2015, 07:09 AM

Elberto34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best Way to quit tobacco smoking

If you are trying to quit tobacco smoking. Many flavors in e liquid. You can try e liquid flavors for quit smoking. You can choose to any flavor to your choice.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:23 AM

adamlevine is an unknown quantity at this point

Electronic cigarette is a safer alternative to quit smoking and it helps me a lot. Best thing is that it is smoke free and we can choose e liquid flavor and strength of nicotine according to our choice.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:54 PM

the iron horse will become famous soon enoughthe iron horse will become famous soon enough

No, its not physically addicting as heroin.

It's a social habit.

Wanna quit?

-Buy your favorite brand of cigs and put the pack in the butter tray section of your fridge.

-Tell yourself you are not going to smoke for 21 days.

-After the 21 days if you wanna smoke light one up.

-If not, keep the pack, and always remember if you wanna smoke you can.

After a few months, you might or might not occasionally smoke.

It is that easy.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:28 PM

Tdub45 is an unknown quantity at this point

The key to quitting smoking is having a reason to do so. I quit for 8 years. The only reason I started back is I got divorced and made the foolish decision that I was in control of my own decisions and decided to buy a pack just because I could. Years ago my 3 year old daughter asked me why I blew smoke out of my mouth. I couldn't come up with an answer that I felt made since to a 3 year old. The next day I decided that I had to quite, because I owed it to her to do so. I threw my smokes away and didn't touch them again. I did chew gum for a few weeks to give my mouth and hands something to do, but it was totally a matter of will power and had nothing to do with fighting the addition. If you don't want to quit, you wont.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:42 PM

DSullivan is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm the last person to give advice on this topic. Every time I've tried to quit has ended in failure. There's no one method that works for every smoker and I've tried most of them. It really comes down to willpower.
Old 01-30-2017, 05:12 PM

hollynorth is an unknown quantity at this point

Quitting smoking is hard. Electronic cigarettes, also known as e-cigs, are becoming an increasingly popular way to help people curb cigarette use, though they are not approved as a smoking cessation device by the FDA. E-cigs also contain nicotine, which is an addictive substance found in regular cigarettes; if used properly, e-cigs may help your body wean off nicotine. Manufacturers of e-cigs claim they can help you quit smoking, but this has not yet been proven, and results from preliminary research is mixed. Still, some people claim that using e-cigs have helped them reduce their reliance on tobacco products by making the switch.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:28 PM

rina5 is an unknown quantity at this point

e-cigs are not effective way to me
Old 09-04-2018, 09:54 PM

Spies is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Spies

Why would you want to quit. It is so soothing to light up and inhale the smoke.