Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Tips and Tricks » Hold your inahled smoke as long as possible

Hold your inahled smoke as long as possible

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Super Moderator

cooljay788 is on a distinguished road
Default Hold your inahled smoke as long as possible

Are there any dudes here who hold their drags (afta inhaling the smoke) long enough where you see no smoke at all on your exhales?

The longa you hold your inhaled smoke, the more your lungs will savor the smoke. That's a good feeling (on holding inhaled smoke in my lungs longa).
Old 01-09-2009, 10:33 PM

Southern Smoker is on a distinguished road
Talking

I'd be surprised if very many people hold their cigarette or cigar smoke in the way they would if they were copping a hit on some weed or some shiz like that. I think most would cough their brains out from doing this. Man, you must have some iron lungs if you can do this as easily as you say you can. Or maybe you are already hooked up to one of them iron lungs they sell at the medical supply place because you won't quit smoking but, you don't have no lungs no mo. hahaha. Really, I just tried it and hacked my brains out on a 305's light 100. If I did that with newport or camels, it would kill me!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Super Moderator

It's easier to hold your inhales as long as possible with a brand less stronga than Newport. I've done it a few times with Newports. But not often.

Seems like inhaling and not exhaling a wisp of smoke is easier for chicks. They got bigga lungs than men I believe.

No, I neva coughed my brains out while holding my inhales as long as possible. LOL

I hear holding inhales longa can help you smoke more if you wanna smoke heavily.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:02 PM

PiccoloNamek is on a distinguished road

Heck no. I don't want to keep that stuff in my lungs any longer than I need to. I usually exhale quickly, and quite strongly.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:32 AM

Rodwy is on a distinguished road

When I first started smoking I didn't even inhale fully or would hold the smoke for as short as possible, now I just inhale and exhale as if I was breathing normally when I smoke.

Holding it really doesn't make me cough that much unless I don't take in very much oxygen with the smoke. Although holding it serves no point to me other than cluttering my lungs with more tar and getting a stronger nic hit.

I've done it with unfiltereds before, it's just not that hard for me, I just don't see the point of it unless I really want the nic rush.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:50 AM

seesolo is on a distinguished road

i find it for me that inhaling it long enough tot not see the smoke would be menthols for some reason menthol lights, when i inhale and keep it in for not even that long i would exhale out no smoke, now for regular tobac i still see a good amount of smoke still coming out, idk why
Old 02-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

Maybe your body is telling you it loved the feeling of menthol smoke more. Sounds like you are not inhaling as deep on the regulars as you did with the menthols. That's the best explanation I can think of as to why you see more smoke on your exhales while smoking regular cigs.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:57 PM

asland is on a distinguished road

yea if i smoke some bud ill hold it in long hahaha.

id rather go with the in and out technique i think.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:13 AM

CamelMan324 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cooljay788 View Post
Are there any dudes here who hold their drags (afta inhaling the smoke) long enough where you see no smoke at all on your exhales?

The longa you hold your inhaled smoke, the more your lungs will savor the smoke. That's a good feeling (on holding inhaled smoke in my lungs longa).
Lol, hold in drags? Sounds like you're describing smoking a joint there or something but nah, I hardly ever hold in my inhaled smoke for as long as possible.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:35 AM

luigi is on a distinguished road

Sometimes I will hold it in, but not often. I enjoy a cigarette more if I just take a comfortable straight drag.