Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community

Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community (
-   Snus Tobacco (
-   -   What is about the cap on the top of a tin of Swedish snus for? (

jnumkttj 01-23-2013 02:13 AM

What is about the cap on the top of a tin of Swedish snus for?
One of my friend recently bought some Swedish snus at a tobacco store in his residential area and I noticed that there is some sort of a cap on the top of the tin. When he opened it, there is an indent type thing in the top of the tin, but it does not go through to the actual pouches of snus. Does anyone know what this is?

ryohazuki 01-23-2013 08:12 PM

It's like a portable ashtray for your snus. You'll get funny looks if you're sticking your used snus in other people's ashtrays :)

If the snus is really strong, you can stick your used snus in there for later use after drying it with a paper towel. Just put the used snus in a paper towel, fold and squeeze plenty of times. After that you'll see something akin to a used male tampon.

TomGreen 02-21-2014 02:50 AM

I think I was having the same stuff but I didn't try it in the end

rhoda foster 03-13-2014 02:52 PM

What is a male tampon?

JenniferWalker 09-10-2014 01:31 AM

It is a temporarily store pouches of snuff for which if you take out and at that time you will not get a place to spit it then don't spit it anywhere first find a place or dispose it.

KWSmoker 10-07-2019 08:03 PM

Came across this and thought I’d go ahead and explain what I use it for- If you take the lid completely off you can store about six fresh, ready to go snus portions inside, carry the lid with the tiny compartment in your pocket and it’s very discrete without the bulge of the entire tin in your pocket.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13