Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

i love to smoke

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2019, 12:12 AM

rothmans lover  is on a distinguished road
Default i love to smoke

hi my name is Bruce here in Canada the government wants smokers to quite smoking sure smoking is bad for your health but i enjoy smoking they raise the price but most people here go the the Indian reserves to get there smokes i can not believe how cheap they are what will the gov do when they can not get the tax of the store bought smokes why can not leave us smokers a lone is there any smoking rights groups in Canada
Old 08-21-2019, 02:15 PM

Dan83 is an unknown quantity at this point

You think Canada is bad,its even worse in Europe.they have banned smoking in the pubs and other places,not to mention introducing plain packaging on all tobacco products.luckily for me though,I store my fags in a tobacco tin that has a picture of a wolf on the front, as I love wolves.

By the way, i also love rothmans,its my fav cig brand.

Last edited by Dan83; 08-21-2019 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:25 PM

Max84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dan83 View Post
You think Canada is bad,its even worse in Europe.they have banned smoking in the pubs and other places,not to mention introducing plain packaging on all tobacco products.luckily for me though,I store my fags in a tobacco tin that has a picture of a wolf on the front, as I love wolves.

By the way, i also love rothmans,its my fav cig brand.
In Germany we do not have plain packing, but the packs are full with anti Smoking pics and phrases. It does not look very nice anymore. Yesterday a Canadian friend sent me a pack of Newports from the USA, this is a very nice design for a pack. In the past I had other US brands, too - looked really nice.
Old 08-24-2019, 03:29 PM

marlbororob89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Come move to the State of Washington just south of you.

Pot is legal, vaping is extremely popular and everywhere you go outside, you see a number of people outside either smoking, vaping or lighting up a joint and other than a few exceptions, most people don't have a problem with it.

Vapers and smokers get along just fine here and although prices are cheaper just to the east of us in Idaho, it's not as bad as some areas.