Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > RYO - Roll Your Own Cigarettes » Couple of Quick Tobacco Questions

Couple of Quick Tobacco Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2020, 05:21 PM

Boogeyman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Couple of Quick Tobacco Questions

Before I throw my questions out there.I like to wish everybody the best during these trying times hope every one is keeping their sanity and holding up well.

Question (1)As much as I love my Cherokee Black I still dabble in other tobaccos I have found pleasing.One of my combinations thats I find nice is VPB Yellow mixed with Stokkebye 84 Turkish.I went to restock my 84 and received a message I have never seen before on P&C.Apparently this tobacco blend has been dicontinued,Could this be true???The only other one that gives this message is Stokkebye Amsterdam.Usually if they are out they claim the product is back ordered and notify you when in stock.

https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/peter-stokkebye-84-turkish-pipe-tobacco/1440011/

Question (2)Finding out the info above,I went on a seach for some 84.I ordered some from another vender only to receive a message that they would refund my money but were out of the 84 also.In my search I ran across National Cigar and their NCS house blend.Apparently they have their ouwn turkish blend.Has anyone tried this blend and if so what was your take on it?????

https://nationalcigar.com/ncs-house-blend-pipe-tobacco-c-5_44/ncs-house-blend-turkish-pipe-tobacco-16oz-black-bag-p-132.html

Last edited by Boogeyman; 04-04-2020 at 05:25 PM.