Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tube suggestions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2019, 09:00 PM
Entry Member

mdschenk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tube suggestions

So I'm getting into making my own cigarettes and was wondering about recommendations on cigarette tubes. I'm currently using the Gambler light tubes and don't like them. I've heard that the Zen blues are pretty good. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-30-2019, 09:24 PM

larryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to all

a lot's going to depend on a) your taste and b) the tobacco you combine that tube with. THere's a flavor dynamic between the tube paper and the tobacco, combined with your particular taste that is going to determine what you find the most pleasing.

Personally, i went with the Gizeh tubes, then with Mascotte, as to me they were the most neutral in terms of paper taste. Best suggestion is to experiment to see what tastes best to you
Old 10-01-2019, 12:02 PM

larryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to all

someone PM'd me asking if mascotte made or offered a 100mm tube

stumbled across these on ebay - price is a little crazy but at least it answers the question - sorry i didn't save the question in my PM box

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mascotte-Filter-Tubes-Classic-100s-1-to-10-Boxes/222999183497?hash=item33ebc98089:m:mKiDBjhT3WDvGJe YC1vB_KQ
Old 10-01-2019, 12:58 PM

scott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to behold

I just finished my last of 10 boxes of Gizeh special tip extras. I really like those tubes. I may order a case of them.