Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > RYO - Roll Your Own Cigarettes » Powermatic III - projected arrival date??

Powermatic III - projected arrival date??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2019, 06:51 PM

larryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to all
Default Powermatic III - projected arrival date??

has anyone spoken to leavesandshredders.com about how soon they really expect them in?

While i don't really need a new toy, the PII i'm using for the wife and her sister is doing fine, don't know why i just feel the itch for something new.

I noticed smokersoutletonline doesn't even bother showing it in their inventory, and leavesandshredders (which appears to be a Just Good Tobacco affiliated shop, is once again showing it as available (for $329) but when you clik on the "buy it now" button, it indicates "approximate ship date of 1 to 2 weeks", so they obviously don't have them in stock
Old 09-26-2019, 08:39 PM

scott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to behold

They are hard to come by now and they seem to sell out as fast as they get them. There's a ryo group on facebook and that's always a topic there. Some have said they call the leavesandshredders number and reserve one. I was lucky enough to buy the two I have early on when hey sold for $199. You will like the machine for its ease of use though.
Old 09-29-2019, 09:23 AM

daddysmokes is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got my invoice from leaves and shredders today
Old 09-29-2019, 09:54 AM

larryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to all

not sure what you're saying - does that mean you had a unit on order and they just shipped?
Old 09-29-2019, 10:40 AM

DaveM has a spectacular aura aboutDaveM has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by larryccf View Post
not sure what you're saying - does that mean you had a unit on order and they just shipped?
Most likely. My experience with L&S is that they immediately email a paid invoice once they have shipped the product.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:13 PM

thanks - i just looked around and no one else is showing them in stock. Considering how few smokes i'm actually stuffing, i'm not ready to pay that kind of a premium to satisfy my "new toy" need
Old 09-29-2019, 01:37 PM

scott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to behold

I just saw this one on ebay and it has an "offer" option.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Powermatic-3-III-Electric-Cigarette-Rolling-Machine-Make-King-100-Mm-Cigs/303301620424?epid=846604165&hash=item469e2f72c8:g: 8iIAAOSwK4hdj4NR
Old 09-29-2019, 03:11 PM

thanks - i'll watch it to see what it goes for, but it's used, plus the seller a)only has 13 feedbacks, b) describes it in the text as a Powermatic II and then later as a PIII

plus, ebay is turning me off more and more. Just bought 12 RAW cig lighters only to have them charge me sales tax even though the seller is in NJ while i'm in VA and seller shipped it direct, no "ebay wharehouse shipment" and then get ready for this, they added $1 to the sales tax as a "transaction" fee
Old 09-30-2019, 06:50 PM

Update - that used PIII is already at $300 + $10 shipping
Old 10-01-2019, 01:10 PM

Perryspowermatic has some listed now. New for 329.00 and free shipping. Says he has 7 available.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTOMATIC-POWERMATIC-3-Better-than-Powermatic-2-cigarette-injector/223686582515?hash=item3414c260f3:gtgAAOSwsbddkVJ 5

Last edited by scott62; 10-01-2019 at 01:14 PM.