Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > RYO - Roll Your Own Cigarettes » Looking for suggestions please

Looking for suggestions please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2019, 10:59 AM

95glide is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for suggestions please

Hello world . Just found the forum and thought I would drop in. I've been ryo since fsc came along. Whatever was put in or on them to make them fs caused heart arrhythmia for me so I started ryo.I currently use Cherokee menthol in Zen ff tubes. I'm happy with the taste but I'm a little tired of the stems. Any recommendations for a similarly priced (close) full flavor menthol tobacco? Not a lot of choices in local stores and I've tried most of them. I know I don't like the "mint" flavor tobaccos.

TIA
Old 09-26-2019, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Honestly, I don't think you're going to find something as good or better, with fewer stems, at the same price. Kendal Gold Menthol has no stems and is shag cut, but costs $64.95 for 500 grams (17.6 oz.) at tophattobacco.com in St. Louis, MO -- cannot ship to addresses in the states of Washington, Maryland, and Vermont.

If KG Menthol, at almost 6x the price of Cherokee, is way too expensive for you, you might try Good Stuff Menthol. It'll have fewer stems than Cherokee, which is known for having a lot of stems, but you'll have to judge for yourself whether it tastes as good. I can't think of anything else to suggest ... maybe others will chime in soon enough.

Last edited by masklofumanto; 09-26-2019 at 12:07 PM.
Old 09-27-2019, 05:48 AM

95glide is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry it took so long to respond. A little busy here. Thanks for the suggestion of TGS. I'll see if I can find it. The Cherokee smokes and tasres great; its just a nuisance dealing with the stems.
Thanks again