Organic Tobacco

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2019, 09:02 PM
Entry Member

pixer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Organic Tobacco

Hi,

I am looking for a very mild
organic and additive free tobacco for my mom.
She is sensitive to high nicotine brands,
so the one she is using now (not organic) is a very
mild one with low nicotine. Can anyone recommend
a brand or type of this kind of tobacco?
Old 09-26-2019, 01:48 PM

Aboaultan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pixer View Post
Hi,

I am looking for a very mild
organic and additive free tobacco for my mom.
She is sensitive to high nicotine brands,
so the one she is using now (not organic) is a very
mild one with low nicotine. Can anyone recommend
a brand or type of this kind of tobacco?
Your request isnít easy ( and i dont think there is anything will match it), because all of the additive free brands are not mild at all, but you might try golden harvest natural, i never tried it personally but from what i read here they say itís almost your best choice for the additive free part.

But if you are willing to shred your own tobacco, there is the whole leaf option which definitely provide the mild part plus the additive free part, although i assume since they are an agricultural product they will include something for growing, mainly i think minarels and some nutritious compounds for the plants, but other than that it wonít contain anything.

The best reputation website is whole leaf tobacco , but they arenít saying itís organic, and personally I donít know whatís the difference or why itís important to you to have organic tobacco. Leafonly.com provide organic tobacco, but I donít know about there quality.

If you donít have the time to shred tobacco you can try to teach her how to do it, I know sometimes thatís not an option, but Iím trying to cover all possibilities for you.

Also, how additive free are we talking ? And whatís your idea behind that ?

Finally, youíre probably wonít like this option, and probably hate me for suggesting it , but itís really the best and the realistic, simply help her to quit, especially if she is above 50. There is a medication called chantix that one member here tried it( he is the person to ask about this choice) and reached the point where didnít desire cigarettes for 12 days ( and made a mistake at the end) but the medication was very effective, although it has some possible side effects so you might need to consult a doctor about it.

Iím only suggesting this because she is your mother and you are looking for something additive free.