Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > RYO - Roll Your Own Cigarettes » Lung capacity difference and a bit of my ryo experience

Lung capacity difference and a bit of my ryo experience

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2019, 05:23 PM

Aboaultan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lung capacity difference and a bit of my ryo experience

Iíve been smoking for about five years now, became regular for the last two . Most of those years smoking marlboro red. And i took a lot of breaks from smoking because i got bored from it. This year i smoked golden virginia, captin black, and drum in raw organic papers filtered with two roll filters with the total length of 30mm (15 each). The last four months i smoked with zen, golden harvest, windsail tubes ff and light( i got a carton for each for every brand) and smoked various tobaccos. For the last two years i used to smoke about half a pack a day. Some days (holidays usually) i smoke 2 a day, and some days( usually long days at college ) i smoke 12-15. This was my summarized history of smoking( and i know that im still new).
Now for the important part, last year when i was smoking marlboro red , maybe after six months or so, i started testing my lungs by taking deep breaths and see how much air could they contain after thinking about smoking effects on the lungs and hearing that the red are very heavy on the chest, and I noticed that the lung capacity was a little bit less. I think i maybe overthought of it and became a little bit paranoid, because what i understand is that the health effects donít appear this soon. And I actually never had a problem doing anything and didnít have problems breathing except when i tried two deep breaths one after another. I think this may be because im not fit and never been a sports man , never, but im not overweight at all and not lazy, itís just i didnít have an interest in sports when i was young, and still donít. I walk a few times a month but my schedule is a bit chaotic and my country itself donít support sports that much beside the really hot weather all year(35-50c ) except in winter. Three weaks ago i was home alone for about 18 days and smoked about 12-15 a day indoors.
I was trying a lot of different D&R tobacco. I noticed a little bit of heaviness in my chest when i smoked cockstrong, penhooker, vengur,windsail, rowland, and two timer (all are regular versions), i smoked them in ff tubes and light mixed at the same day and didnít realize how heavy they are, I still donít but i think they are too heavy in ff tubes, and i felt that the taste wasnít really great, it was just ok. However, even in the light tubes, they were a bit heavy and almost tasteless. Of course i changed my daily recipes and mixed light stuff, such as good stuff gold, ramback, ramback balkan, venuger silver and platinum , windsail silver and platinum with the previous tobaccos to make it lighter. I donít think that I wrapped my head around all of this yet, i still donít if Iím smoking light or heavy stuff and im very confused about this, so Iím wondering how heavy exactly these tobaccos ( all the mentiond above in light and ff tubes plus three sails tobacco) . When i smoked the raw papers it was very simple and controllable, i had the best strength without any chest effects, and most of the time felt that my lung capacity perfect, but I donít want to smoke rollies anymore due to various reasons ( especially that they are suspicious).
Also, im very confused about how some people smoke 2+ red packs without any complaints, and some people smoke a pack of light and have problems. I know everybody is different, but howís that, because my best guess is that the people who smoke 2+ packs neither donít try to take deep breaths, donít realize they have a problem, or they donít complain. Also i think I overthink sometimes and start having problems because of my thinking, kind of lying and believing the lie.
So to sum up, the paragraphs above had the questions i would like everyone input on. The mentioned tobaccos strength, ff& light tubes combinations, lung capacity and all that, how does some people donít have health problems when they smoke a lot .
Some of these questions have been bugging me for months now, so i hope i get some helpful input.