Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > RYO - Roll Your Own Cigarettes » bug/beetle came out of tobacco, suggestion for vendor and blends?

bug/beetle came out of tobacco, suggestion for vendor and blends?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2019, 03:18 PM

ani007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
VPB is a "value line" of tobacco made by Daughters & Ryan.
thanks what are you smoking on/favorites? i was able to call today and get a windsail platinum, thought 2lb 3 sails and 1lb ryback gold would get old, so changed one of the lbs of 3 sails with WP

i'm trying to lock down some favorites and maybe find some with not so many stems lol ordered some more amsterdam pipe cut and oz of venguer and rowland to try
Old 05-18-2019, 11:09 PM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ani007 View Post
thanks what are you smoking on/favorites? i was able to call today and get a windsail platinum, thought 2lb 3 sails and 1lb ryback gold would get old, so changed one of the lbs of 3 sails with WP

i'm trying to lock down some favorites and maybe find some with not so many stems lol ordered some more amsterdam pipe cut and oz of venguer and rowland to try
If you look closely at the 3 Sails you will notice it has finely sliced stem material in it. It is something that annoys me. Others seem to like it alot. It wore on me quickly. I don't know the percentage of stem but it seems entirely too much. No way to remove it.

The VPB Yellow is wearing on me bad now. It is not awful but it is not as good as I thought at first. Some type of topping is evident. I mix it 1/2 Cherokee Red and 1/2 VPB with a bit of Ramback Balkan and the same amount of the dark burley now. It is not too bad. It works for me but regular Ramback would work better.

Last edited by DancesWithWerewolves; Yesterday at 05:19 AM.