Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Holey Underpants Batman!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2019, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of
Default Holey Underpants Batman!

For the first time in 3 years I ran out of smokes while out on the road. $7.36 for a pack of Camel filters, i was dumbfounded when the cashier made that statement. For anyone who does RYO I suggest not feeling guilty about buying the best available tobacco that meets your preferences. Spend a few extra bucks and enjoy what youíre smoking.
For the record my blend tasted better than the camels.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the rough

If it makes you feel any better, you'd have paid more than $7.36 for that pack of Camel Filters here.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:03 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Camels in Columbus run about $7 with tax.

Marlboro about 7.50

American spirit almost $9

The last time I ran out and needed to buy a pack I got pall malls. Not bad really. I expected something much worse. $5.40
Old 02-11-2019, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of

I knew the price was getting higher, I just havenít really paid attention the last few years.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:57 AM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

I have bought a pack of Camel Golds a few times in the past year when I was out of tobacco. They are now about $6.70. The price of 2 packs could almost buy a pound of tobacco. They are Virginia forward featuring Izmir tobacco. Needs a little more burley but they are not bad. It is very easy to recreate them using ryo tobaccos. Similar enough and they dont go up in smoke as soon as you light them. You know they do that on purpose so you will light up another as soon as you put one out.