Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > RYO - Roll Your Own Cigarettes » Placed my first order on P&C.

Placed my first order on P&C.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2017, 09:08 PM

Menteerio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Placed my first order on P&C.

Ordered 3 different flavors, hoping to find a winner or at least be able to blend something good. Hope shipping is fast, Iím out!

Side note, I didnít plan accordingly and had to buy a pack of camels. Turns out, they do taste terrible. Also, they feel so tiny after using the zen tubes! I miss my own. I spent almost the same amount of money on one pack as a pound of tobacco on P&C. Sigh.
Old 09-29-2017, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by Menteerio View Post
Ordered 3 different flavors, hoping to find a winner or at least be able to blend something good. Hope shipping is fast, Iím out!

Side note, I didnít plan accordingly and had to buy a pack of camels. Turns out, they do taste terrible. Also, they feel so tiny after using the zen tubes! I miss my own. I spent almost the same amount of money on one pack as a pound of tobacco on P&C. Sigh.

Strange how bad they taste after you switch to something without all the chemicals isnít it?
Old 09-30-2017, 12:39 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

There is a guy here I know he wants to trade a pre made for one of mine. I did it once had a taste of the premade and they suck.