Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tubes on eBay.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2017, 01:22 AM

Menteerio is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Tubes on eBay.

Saw some pretty good prices on bulk tubes, any downside to eBay sellers as compared to actual web stores? I'm in Hawaii and shipping usually is the killer for sites.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:50 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by Menteerio View Post
Saw some pretty good prices on bulk tubes, any downside to eBay sellers as compared to actual web stores? I'm in Hawaii and shipping usually is the killer for sites.

Cnamart2015 is reputable as well as another (forget the name atm). I've used both of them many times.
Old 09-26-2017, 07:06 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

How much are tubes there?
Old 09-26-2017, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by burge View Post
How much are tubes there?

Last time I ordered 30 boxes of 250 tubes for 76.99 including shipping.

The seller I mentioned has always shipped quickly and they arrived perfect every time. Thereís another seller Iíve used that is also from Michigan but I forget the name. Basically the same prices.

They both sell lesser quantities but at higher prices per carton.
Old 09-27-2017, 07:30 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ohiophil View Post
Last time I ordered 30 boxes of 250 tubes for 76.99 including shipping.

The seller I mentioned has always shipped quickly and they arrived perfect every time. Thereís another seller Iíve used that is also from Michigan but I forget the name. Basically the same prices.

They both sell lesser quantities but at higher prices per carton.
I buy my export tubes at Costco they used to be 1.99 and they made a huge jump to 2.79.
Old 09-30-2017, 06:56 PM

OtisOutterridge is an unknown quantity at this point

the tubes I use are pretty expensive if I could find them on ebay that would be great
Old 09-30-2017, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by OtisOutterridge View Post
the tubes I use are pretty expensive if I could find them on ebay that would be great

What tube is that?
Old 10-01-2017, 12:54 AM

Harrythesmoker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Menteerio View Post
there is no difference if you can get tobacco tubes at a cheaper rate somewhere I say go for it. I dont smoke make your owns
Old 10-01-2017, 02:48 AM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Harrythesmoker View Post
there is no difference if you can get tobacco tubes at a cheaper rate somewhere I say go for it. I dont smoke make your owns
No offense but that is really bad advice. The tube can be as important as the tobacco. Different tubes can make the same tobacco taste completely different.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:17 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Chris from WV View Post
No offense but that is really bad advice. The tube can be as important as the tobacco. Different tubes can make the same tobacco taste completely different.
I assumed he meant that if the same tube is cheaper to buy it. Maybe I read it wrong

But yeah. Donít buy a tube brand just because itís cheap. I would not buy premier tubes again for 10 cents a box. Theyíre that bad imo