Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tubes on eBay.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2017, 03:29 AM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of

I may have also read that wrong now that you mention it. Same brand at the cheapest price is the way to go. If I did misread the post I apologize.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:41 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

It’s so easy to misunderstand a text post unless it’s very carefully written.

I’ve pissed my mother off while texting her because she thought I meant something I didn’t many times. Lol. She doesn’t react like that anymore.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:08 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ohiophil View Post
I assumed he meant that if the same tube is cheaper to buy it. Maybe I read it wrong

But yeah. Donít buy a tube brand just because itís cheap. I would not buy premier tubes again for 10 cents a box. Theyíre that bad imo
I agree had some and didn't like them at all. I use Export A tubes and sometimes players smooth. The only tube so far I have liked that you can get in the States is filterite.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:10 AM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of

Itís so easy to misunderstand a text post unless itís very carefully written.

Iíve pissed my mother off while texting her because she thought I meant something I didnít many times. Lol. She doesnít react like that anymore.
I think it has more to do with the 4 hrs of sleep I'm averaging a night. I'm starting to take on a zombie like appearance.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:19 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chris from WV View Post
I think it has more to do with the 4 hrs of sleep I'm averaging a night. I'm starting to take on a zombie like appearance.
Damn man. Is the overtime mandatory?

Lack of sleep in the short term isnít so bad, but it can take its toll if you keep it up. The money isnít worth it. Of course, if the ot is mandatory, suck it up. Lol
Old 10-02-2017, 02:47 AM
Super Moderator

Damn man. Is the overtime mandatory?

Lack of sleep in the short term isnít so bad, but it can take its toll if you keep it up. The money isnít worth it. Of course, if the ot is mandatory, suck it up. Lol
The schedule is 5-12's but the12's are morphing into 14 or 16 hour days.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:51 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Chris from WV View Post
The schedule is 5-12's but the12's are morphing into 14 or 16 hour days.
And probably ďvoluntary mandatoryĒ

Thatís sucks. Years ago I worked at a plant that made us work midnight til noon, 6 days per week. It sucked. I lost a girlfriend over it and it felt like I never did anything but work. But, I had bills to pay

Hopefully that schedule doesnít last long.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:05 AM
Super Moderator

And probably ďvoluntary mandatoryĒ

Thatís sucks. Years ago I worked at a plant that made us work midnight til noon, 6 days per week. It sucked. I lost a girlfriend over it and it felt like I never did anything but work. But, I had bills to pay

Hopefully that schedule doesnít last long.
With the wife still not cleared medically to return to work and disability dragging their feet (4 years 5 months and counting) I will take all the hours I can get.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:15 AM
Super Moderator

4+ years waiting on disability? That’s nuts.

A friend of mine has a brother that is clearly disabled. He has to wear an o2 mask most of the time because he can’t breathe well enough. Plus there’s other things wrong with him that basically makes him 100% homebound. He has waited over 2 years so far.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:08 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

That sucks I know from surgery etc it took forever to get something they o not want to pay you.