Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Aloha from Hawaii

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2017, 06:08 AM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

Golf is not my game either. $500? No, I don't think so. I'd prolly end up getting into a fight with the rich snobs
Old 09-24-2017, 06:14 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
CAD$13 is US$10.50 -- less than what a pack of premium smokes is going for now in NYC.

CAD$16 is US$12.97 -- just about equivalent to the average price in NYC.

Given that the cost of living in NYC is much higher than practically anywhere else on this continent, Canadian smokers are not worse off than those in New York.
Not sure what conversion rate you are using Mask our dollar closed at .82cents Friday. The problem is there is no ryo cheap option its all blowup tobacco and 75 dollars for 100grams, and no option to get cheap tobacco. Leaf is the only legal way in Canada to get cheap tobacco. Some glad I did too because it beats the hell out of that cheap bagged tobacco.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:19 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by burge View Post
Not sure what conversion rate you are using Mask our dollar closed at .82cents Friday. The problem is there is no ryo cheap option its all blowup tobacco and 75 dollars for 100grams, and no option to get cheap tobacco. Leaf is the only legal way in Canada to get cheap tobacco. Some glad I did too because it beats the hell out of that cheap bagged tobacco.
0.013 is that big of a deal? Lmao

Last edited by ohiophil; 09-24-2017 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Decimal
Old 09-24-2017, 06:26 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ohiophil View Post
0.013 is that big of a deal? Lmao
Not really. I think the conversion thing is a little much. I am just glad I am smoking real tobacco.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:48 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

The official exchange rate as of yesterday's close was 1 USD = 1.233 CAD (or, the other way around, 0.811 CAD = 1 USD).

Last edited by masklofumanto; 09-24-2017 at 06:51 AM.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:52 AM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of

Ahhhhhh! There it is! I have so missed the blow up tobacco lines. I was beginning to think that not every bag of tobacco on the planet was made from expanded tobacco.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chris from WV View Post
Ahhhhhh! There it is! I have so missed the blow up tobacco lines. I was beginning to think that not every bag of tobacco on the planet was made from expanded tobacco.
In Canada every can of tobacco is expanded blow up tobacco.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:28 AM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of

In Canada every can of tobacco is expanded blow up tobacco.
We were all completely unaware of that little gem of knowledge! It is a shame you have never pointed this out before. What is really sad is since Canada is forced to smoke blow up tobacco the rest of the word gets to read your incessant whining about it. It is truly a sad day for Canada and therefore a sad day for the universe.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chris from WV View Post
We were all completely unaware of that little gem of knowledge! It is a shame you have never pointed this out before. What is really sad is since Canada is forced to smoke blow up tobacco the rest of the word gets to read your incessant whining about it. It is truly a sad day for Canada and therefore a sad day for the universe.
I will take that as a compliment to a point because it is sad. I am happy I found leaf. To share that Danish blend I created its pretty much exact I have some Danish left.