Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prime Lemon leaf

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2017, 06:08 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by burge View Post
I didn't lie no one asked anything on leaf only and all I have been basically talking about is Dons lemon.
You have stated numerous times that you get nothing out of it. That includes posts with both sites mentioned. Want me to find one? Will take me 30 seconds.

You're a Lying ass and what shred of credibility you had is lost.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:28 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ohiophil View Post
You have stated numerous times that you get nothing out of it. That includes posts with both sites mentioned. Want me to find one? Will take me 30 seconds.

You're a Lying ass and what shred of credibility you had is lost.
Yes please. Truthfully I did post somewhere that I was a affiliate anyhow so it was out there and transparent. Yet again all I have ever talked about mostly on here was Dons
Old 06-09-2017, 07:08 AM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

Now it's dons? " burge~ "Hey guy, look how sophisticated I smoke dons." Innocent bystander~ "What are you talking about creep, and what the hell is dons?"
Old 06-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

"I order from leaf only and use the code wholeleaf for a extra 5% off and it is cheaper than this site"

That's a lie. You cannot use your own AFFILIATE CODE

I'm kinda busy ATM, but give me a few minutes and I'll quote some more of your bullshit lies
Old 06-09-2017, 07:11 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by DancesWithWerewolves View Post
Now it's dons? " burge~ "Hey guy, look how sophisticated I smoke dons." Innocent bystander~ "What are you talking about creep, and what the hell is dons?"
He's omitting the keywords that help his google hits for now. He thinks no one will notice what he's up to
Old 06-09-2017, 07:12 AM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

I think just saw the spacestation. I looked several times but never saw it before. Not all that thrilling. I'm dissapointed.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:17 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by DancesWithWerewolves View Post
I think just saw the spacestation. I looked several times but never saw it before. Not all that thrilling. I'm dissapointed.
By naked eye it's not that thrilling. Using a telescope it's about the same lol.

I've got a 10" celestron that I get out sometimes. My eyepieces aren't the greatest, but if I hook up the camera I can get some decent pictures. To be honest, the little tiny picture in the eyepiece does nothing for me. I have to view it on a monitor to actually see something worthwhile.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

I posted I do not make anything from Don or WLT I profit nothing. Considering Phil you profit from P&C get a credit or whatever for posting coupons sales etc there is no difference its all by word of mouth. So they give you a credit. What the f is the difference. Commission or whatever you call it is not a big deal and pretty easy to figure out. its about for me smoking good tobacco.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

P&C does not give credit or coupons for posting here or anywhere else, so far as I know. Rather, when members here discovered that P&C is having a sale, we have posted the information about it. There is no personal gain for doing so. The only coupon P&C gave certain people here was to atone for their screw up, not because anything we've done.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:21 PM

BobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really nice

Hell will freeze before I ever order from P&C or one of their affiliates so I'm not getting money from them... I even told them to stick their 50 buck coupon up their tailpipe and age it.