Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Top-O-Matic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2016, 05:43 AM

mischa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Top-O-Matic

My first Top-O-Matic lasted 6 years, I bought a replacement a week ago. I have gone through a half a carton of tubes without getting a single smokeable cigarette.. My pipe tobacco is dry, the machine super clean. After six years of rolling I thought I had the hang of it. Regardless how I pack the chute the tube is half empty. Even when I deliberately over pack tube is half empty, all that tobacco is crammed into the first half. I am back to paying $7/pack.
Frustrated in Phoenix
Michael Kluge
Old 09-26-2016, 06:44 AM

BobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really nice

Sounds like a defective unit trade it for another..
Old 09-26-2016, 06:45 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by mischa View Post
My first Top-O-Matic lasted 6 years, I bought a replacement a week ago. I have gone through a half a carton of tubes without getting a single smokeable cigarette.. My pipe tobacco is dry, the machine super clean. After six years of rolling I thought I had the hang of it. Regardless how I pack the chute the tube is half empty. Even when I deliberately over pack tube is half empty, all that tobacco is crammed into the first half. I am back to paying $7/pack.
Frustrated in Phoenix
Michael Kluge
It's possible you got a lemon. Can you exchange it?
Old 09-27-2016, 04:23 AM

mischa is an unknown quantity at this point

I have looked for the home office/customer service for Top-O-Matic but can't find it.
I need to contact them to see what it takes to return my unit and have them supply me with another
Thnans in advance for any info
Michael
Old 09-28-2016, 07:19 PM
Entry Member

kgrunt is an unknown quantity at this point

If I can remember when I sent one back, there should be a form in the box. Those have a one time return for repair or replacement. You just fill the form, and ship it to them. They were pretty good about it, came in a couple weeks. Only issue is u pay for the shipping to them.
Old 11-24-2016, 02:51 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

you may be able to fiddle with the adjustments and get it to work Try that first How far does the spoon go out. It may be set for regular size