Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beretta Tubes Suck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2014, 05:32 PM

marper will become famous soon enoughmarper will become famous soon enough
Default Beretta Tubes Suck

Bought some Beretta tubes because they looked really cool. Absolutely ruined every smoke I made with the harsh taste of paper. Definitely recommend staying away from these things.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:23 PM

wbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nice

To each his own, I rather enjoy them What type of tobacco are using? What kind of tubes do you prefer?
Old 10-13-2014, 08:29 AM

BobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really nice

I stopped useing them do to poor quality. I got two or three boxes that were over the place, short filter, not glued. Just bad.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:55 AM

wbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nice

Originally Posted by BobbyE View Post
I stopped useing them do to poor quality. I got two or three boxes that were over the place, short filter, not glued. Just bad.
Fortunately, I haven't run into that. Hopefully, that was just a bad batch, although it doesn't speak well of their quality control.
Old 10-15-2014, 10:11 PM

loganfl21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats odd, I wonder if its just recently that quality may have gone down, I ordered 2 cases about a year ago and didn't have problems with any of them.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:05 PM

BobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really nice

This was about a year ago... I just won't buy them anymore.. I've been smoking Twister FF for the lighter tobaccos.. Rambak Prestiege for the stronger stuff. Never had a single bad tube with them.
Old 10-17-2014, 01:06 AM

This was about a year ago... I just won't buy them anymore.. I've been smoking Twister FF for the lighter tobaccos.. Rambak Prestiege for the stronger stuff. Never had a single bad tube with them.
I may give those a try I cleaned out my cabinet a couple weeks ago and have a few boxes of tubess I dont want to waste lol
Old 10-28-2014, 05:32 AM

I'm currently out of the Rambacks, but they're definitely a quality tube that combines well with every blend I've used with them.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by wbealsd View Post
I'm currently out of the Rambacks, but they're definitely a quality tube that combines well with every blend I've used with them.
I think my taste is just now getting where I notice the little ways each tube changes the smoke some. When I first started I just bought a bunch of tubes until I got the mouth feel and draw I wanted now I find myself only using certain tubes with certain tobaccos lol
Old 11-04-2014, 07:43 PM

Ronsen a senior member here pointed that out to me when I first joined. Each tobacco has a tube it works best with. Some combos are good some are bad