Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tobaccos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2014, 12:17 PM

Matt2020 will become famous soon enough
Default Tobaccos

Well I'm posting from my phone right now excuse typos lol. i just bought a bag of wildhorse regular flavor tobacco. little bag. Anybody tried it before? Also i noticed my regular gas station carries tobacco and tubes. I saw the good stuff gold and different ohm tobaccos. Any suggestions i should try after this wildhorse? I also got the black and orange box of gambler king tubes. Are those pretty decent? Didn't really like there tobacco but people seem to like their tubes? Gotta go play some music ill be back on later. Rock on! Haha
Old 06-30-2014, 03:48 PM

Toney is on a distinguished road

I like ohm bold
Old 06-30-2014, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Matt,

OHM is one of the better "gas station" brands. The Good Stuff is okay too. The Good Stuff Red (which I tried) smells great, but is a little bland; in my opinion, it makes a pretty good blender. If they have OHM Turkish Red, try that (I seem to recall you were a Camel smoker, if I remember correctly).

Sounds like you got the Gambler Tube Cut tubes ... Gambler tubes are pretty good. If you have a choice between the "regular" Gambler tubes and the "tube cut" Gambler tubes (which I think is a gimmick), then get whichever is cheaper.

I never tried, or even heard of, Wildhorse tobacco before, so I can't comment.

Last edited by masklofumanto; 06-30-2014 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:03 PM

Just got home and rolled some of the wildhorse regular tobacco in the Gambler tube. It is the tube cut one haha. Ima go smoke it and Ill be back with what it was like.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:17 PM

Alright well that was a strong cigarette. Too strong for my liking as I used to smoke the camel lights haha. It wasn't bad though I think ill try the wildhorse in my hot rod tubes next I'm sure the premier full flavor tubes will make another strong cigarette. Probably gonna order some zen tubes online at some point they don't have them at my tobacco shop or anywhere I can find locally. I bought myself a pound bag of the nectar tobacco from last time earlier so if I am not liking any of the tobacco I pick up I have my one that I liked to fall back on. Definately want to try some turkish tobacco I need to wait for my local shop to get his shipment of it in. I never asked what brand of it he is going to be getting in but maybe in two weeks I will find out.

Having fun experimenting though I feel like this is the fun part lol
Old 07-01-2014, 01:12 AM

Well tried the wildhorse in my hot rod tubes. Ehhh not that good I think ill have to use it for blending with other baccos lol
Old 07-02-2014, 06:40 AM

wbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nice

Ohm is my preferred "value blend." I can smoke it straight or use as a blender.