Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Premier tubes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2014, 11:39 PM

Matt2020 will become famous soon enough
Default Premier tubes

So Im trying out rolling with premier tubes now and was wondering about something? When anybody else makes cigs do you guys need to pack it down? With my hotrod tubes I would get carrot tops and would need to pack down constantly. These premier tubes only a couple do I need to do that to. It seems like they are already decently packed after injection. So is that normal to not really need a pack down of ryo cigs? Just wondering still new to this. Im still using my nectar full flavor tobacco that i used in hot rod tubes.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:11 AM

Bringing me to another question... Are you supposed to pack ryo cigs?
Old 06-28-2014, 02:07 AM

BobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really nice

I pack all of mine until the tobacco is just below the edge of the tube then I roll the paper over this keeps the tobakko in the tube better.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:57 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Matt2020 View Post
Bringing me to another question... Are you supposed to pack ryo cigs?
It depends on the machine you use. With the Fresh Choice (now known as the JGT) machine, you don't have to pack your cigs; in fact, it's better not to do so. With most other machines, yes, you probably need to pack them.

About your first question, whether Premier tubes stuff better than Hot Rod tubes, while it may be possible that the tubes make a difference in how your machine stuffs them (some machines are "picky" about the brand of tubes being used), I think the more likely explanation is that you have become better at stuffing them.
Old 06-28-2014, 11:13 AM

jeremylr2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Premier tubes

I have been using Premier tubes with my Premier injector and I always have to pack my smokes. It doesnt seem to matter what kind of tobacco I use (currently Bugler Blue). It doesnt seem to matter what tubes I use either.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:00 PM

Cool guys thanks! I think I actually like the hot rod tubes over the premiers though. Been smoking the premiers I rolled last night today at work and they dont taste bad but slightly different. I think next time I am in the tobacco shop I am going to look at zen tubes and zig zag tubes light. I got the premier full flavors that probably also has something to do with the taste being different.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:43 PM

wbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nice

Tubes definitely affect flavor and no tube is universally the best choice for all tobaccos.