Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Have a few questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2014, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

I just googled Nectar -- it's a Native American brand. It also seems that the price you are paying isn't bad at all ... a lb. bag is $11.50 online (not counting shipping costs). It is wise not to get too much of a brand you've never tried at first, in case you end up with something you don't like.

I was thinking perhaps you might want to get a cheap slide-rule injector and see if you get better results. If you do, then it may well be that the T2 is your problem.

Last edited by masklofumanto; 06-24-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:18 PM

Matt2020 will become famous soon enough

Well Im happy to say I just rolled my first 'Perfect' Cigarette. It must have been operator error that was causing my loose cigs. I payed extra attention to the amount I packed in the ends this time. Afterwards tapped it on my machine and put six into one of the compartments of my case that keeps the cigs snug in place. Then packed the case and voila! Perfect cig! I guess from here on its a matter of finding the right brand for me. Thanks for the help by the way, I think reading your post and going back trying again helped me get it a little better!
Old 06-24-2014, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Well, I'm relieved -- for your sake -- that it was "operator error" after all and not a bad machine! There's always a "learning curve" when getting a new machine. There are plenty of threads in this forum about many brands of tobacco, so just keep reading and I'm sure you'll get a sense of which brands you might want to try, and which ones you'd be wise to avoid!
Old 06-24-2014, 09:36 PM

Matt2020 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the help. Just rolled a pack and they all seem spot on. Added to your rep by the way!
Old 06-24-2014, 09:38 PM

Toney is on a distinguished road

My local shop recommended sparrow, said they sale a lot of it...
I gave my out of smokes sil one and he only took one drag...
Old 06-24-2014, 09:43 PM

BobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really niceBobbyE is just really nice

Originally Posted by Toney View Post
My local shop recommended sparrow, said they sale a lot of it...
I gave my out of smokes sil one and he only took one drag...
The sell it to use it for pest controll.. Spread it in your yard and all insects and critters run away.. Of course there is one drawback... Your grass will die..