Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > RYO - Roll Your Own Cigarettes » Friend warned me about inhaling pipe tobacco

Friend warned me about inhaling pipe tobacco

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2015, 04:35 AM
Entry Member

rcrousore is an unknown quantity at this point

so if you are worried about your health then why are you smoking any way? I have smoked for over 30 years and I can tell you it ain't the cigarettes that are killing me!! It is the plastic food that we eat, the worry and stress of every day life which by the way is what makes me smoke to start with and oh yeah don't forget the diabetes that chemically induced by false diagnosis by so-called doctors that had no freakin idea what they were doin....the cigarettes whether pipe tobacco or not are the least of yours or my worries...
Old 10-02-2015, 12:40 PM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Criss cross and The Good Stuff are dual purpose tobacco, not cavendish-laden offerings like Borkhum Riff that most people associate with "pipe tobacco." Let's be honest, inhaling anything probably ain't great. I've wondered if the thicker cut of dual purpose pipe tobacco makes it more deadly than say cigarette cut tobacco.
I've actually smoked Borkum Riff cigarettes... the thicker tobacco leaves are sought by pipe tobacco buyers where cigarette tobacco buyers look for thinner leaves in general. It makes a really awful smoke.