Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > RYO - Roll Your Own Cigarettes » New Technique for Hand Rolling, Actually Works!!

New Technique for Hand Rolling, Actually Works!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 10:38 PM

Lotus1990 will become famous soon enough
Default New Technique for Hand Rolling, Actually Works!!

First, choose a tobacco. I prefer Drum rolling tobacco because of its smooth taste and easy finish.

Second, find papers that will work for you. If you are a beginner, go for something wider and thicker paper wise.

Next, take a paper out and look for the glued side, it is usually where the fold folds inward, by that I mean on the crease side.

Now here is the place where it gets weird.

People will tell you to hold the paper with the glue facing you. I am telling you to turn it around 180 degrees with the glue facing away from you.

What you then do is add tobacco like you would normally do to the paper.

Pack the tobacco with your finger and make it even and flat.

Now, take your thumbs and middle fingers and line them up with the top of the paper horizontally.

Start rolling smoothly up and down to compress the tobacco and make it into a cylinder.

Now do it more and apply more pressure to your middle fingers.

Roll your thumbs up and middle fingers down until you feel a little tobacco with your middle fingers.

Next, apply pressure and keep doing that until you feel it start to tuck under your middle fingers.

Get it rolled up to the glue and turn the cigarette around, lick, finish the roll, and you now have learned a new strange technique on how to roll a hand made cigarette.

This is just the way I do it, laugh or mock if you want to, but it worked for me.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:41 AM

gatrman56 is on a distinguished road
Default Rolling smokes

I'm spoiled....
Give me Top T2 matic....
Faster for me , and less of a mess.