Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2019, 06:36 PM

rothmans lover  is on a distinguished road
Default help

hello every one my name is Bruce i live in Canada i was wandering if anyone could tell me whats stronger rothmans standard super ( red or blue)
Old 08-11-2019, 04:26 PM

marlbororob89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I don't know Canadian brands and your buying patterns (pack, carton, etc), but, have you asked or frequented a local tobacco shop where you live and asked there?
Old Yesterday, 10:21 AM

Dan83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here in the UK you can buy rothmans blue or standard,and to my understanding blue means it's more mild,it's what I smoke. So get the red if your looking for stronger cigarette.
Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the rough

Careful, you better double check the meaning of the colors. Some European brands, specifically Gauloises, Blue is "full flavor" and Red is "light." Could be the same with Rothmans? Why not google your question?
Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM

Dan83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
Careful, you better double check the meaning of the colors. Some European brands, specifically Gauloises, Blue is "full flavor" and Red is "light." Could be the same with Rothmans? Why not google your question?
I'm glad you posted because it made me doubt myself. I just found out that rothmans blue is the stronger cigarette. It contains a higher amount of nicotine and is full flavoured.
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Dan83 View Post
I'm glad you posted because it made me doubt myself. I just found out that rothmans blue is the stronger cigarette. It contains a higher amount of nicotine and is full flavoured.
I actually suspected that ... but wasn't absolutely certain. That's why I mentioned Gauloises, which I was certain about.

I wish I had tried Rothmans when I was in England about 17 or 18 years ago. But I stuck with what was familiar and only bought Benson & Hedges (that is, after the cigarettes I brought with me from the U.S. ran out).

So far as trips to Canada are concerned, I never stayed long enough to run out of what I brought with me, so I never bought any while in Canada. I think the longest stay I ever had in Canada was 12 days.