Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The ''Enhancer''

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2019, 04:20 AM

Stagger Lee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The ''Enhancer''

Anyone know what became of it? Was an attachment for Powermatic ll. Watched a video on it and looked pretty slick. Amazon no longer sells it and cant find other info on web.
Old 01-14-2019, 08:26 AM

scott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
Anyone know what became of it? Was an attachment for Powermatic ll. Watched a video on it and looked pretty slick. Amazon no longer sells it and cant find other info on web.
The enhancers were basically just a larger hopper type attachment from what I remember. You can still find some similar types on ebay. This link shows several available.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR1.T RC0.A0.H0.Xpowermatic+2+hopper.TRS0&_nkw=powermati c+2+hopper&_sacat=0
Old 01-14-2019, 11:32 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Wasn’t that guy selling it for like $50 or something?
Old 01-16-2019, 08:12 AM

scott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to beholdscott62 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah that seems like the price he wanted for it. It looked kind of awkward too because of the height of it and the way it sat on the machine looked like a spill waiting to happen.
Old 01-16-2019, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Really damn pricey for a printed piece of plastic
Old 02-04-2019, 12:03 AM

Scott and Phil -
Enhancer not the hopper you reference. Totally different animal. You'd have to kook up you tube video. Seems to me guy wanted $95 for it.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:51 AM
Super Moderator

Scott and Phil -
Enhancer not the hopper you reference. Totally different animal. You'd have to kook up you tube video. Seems to me guy wanted $95 for it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=Il6c6I6XSuM

Itís the same guy. He made the hopper thing first. When that didnít sell, he added the tube thing. I think he screwed up by asking for a shitload of money
Old 02-07-2019, 09:16 AM

Phil -

You're likely correct. If Amazon dumped him it had to be about cost or machine not working as claimed. I tracked it down to Alibaba which is China's big wholesaler. You can have one if you want to buy 1000 of them!!
Old 02-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Phil -

You're likely correct. If Amazon dumped him it had to be about cost or machine not working as claimed. I tracked it down to Alibaba which is China's big wholesaler. You can have one if you want to buy 1000 of them!!
No thanks. Lol. I used to have that machine and itís good enough on its own