Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Love the smell of smoke too?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2018, 01:23 AM

lambertandbutler is on a distinguished road
Default Love the smell of smoke too?

I have always loved the smell of cigarette smoke. I grew up in a smokey home and one of the main reasons I started smoking was because I liked the smell of smokers, the strong smell on my parents clothes and breath. I loved the smell in our home, fresh and stale smoke.

I am now married to a heavy smoker and love the smell of smoke on us and everything we own. I am lucky to be with a wife who likes the way I always smell of smoke and taste it whenever kissing. I love the smell of smoke on both of us, proud when people notice it on us. Our kids say that I always have smoke breath, taste it when ever kiss them and clothes always smell very smokey, much stronger than on their own clothes.

Do many other smokers like the smell of smoke on them too? I don't know anyone in my family who hates the smell of smoke on them and in the home, most like it, it's normal to smell of smoke.

I have always wanted people to notice the smell of smoke on me and great that my family all smell of smoke too. I love people to know that we are both heavy smokers, we are because love it. Anyone else likes the smell of smoke and when people notice it?
Old 02-12-2018, 05:12 AM

SmokinSam is on a distinguished road

I'm with you 100%! I always loved the smell of my dad's lit cigarettes from the earliest days of my memory. Today, my son and I always keep the house smelling smoky and I LOVE the smell on my clothes, hair and mustache. I am only interested in dating women who approve of my smoking. In a perfect world, they smoke too, and find it a turn-on. The more smoke, the better, in my opinion!
Old 04-10-2018, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by SmokinSam View Post
I'm with you 100%! I always loved the smell of my dad's lit cigarettes from the earliest days of my memory. Today, my son and I always keep the house smelling smoky and I LOVE the smell on my clothes, hair and mustache. I am only interested in dating women who approve of my smoking. In a perfect world, they smoke too, and find it a turn-on. The more smoke, the better, in my opinion!
I love the way that when arriving home and open the front door the smell of stale smoke instantly hits me and every room has large ashtrays full of buts in them. I empty them at the start of an evening or day before smoking in that room.

Does your son mind about the smell of smoke on his clothes? Does he cover the smell at all or go to school with his clothes having a noticeable smell of smoke on them?

I am looking forward to the day when my lads are smoking and enjoying ciggies with my wife and me at the kitchen table at breakfast. The oldest one is 6 and has said that other kids at school have said to him that his clothes always smell of cigarette smoke but he said that he doesn't mind it and as it is not a bad smell and just what he is used to.

I think that he will end up smoking too when older, knows that me and my wife love it and thinks it looks and smells good.
Old 04-11-2018, 04:17 PM

crow51 is on a distinguished road

I like it too the smell of smoking. in fact, in my house and in the car, smoking is totally free.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:06 AM

SmokinSam is on a distinguished road

Hey, Lambert&Butler...

To answer your question, my oldest son, Trevor, who is 16 and smokes - LOVES everything about it, including the smell on his clothes. I think he picked that up from me, as I have always been very open about my love of the smell. Our household is very pro-tobacco. My youngest boy - who will be turning 12 soon - has not shown an interest in smoking yet, but has no problems with his clothes smelling of smoke at school. I have never "pressured" him to try cigarettes, but I sincerely hopes he embraces the habit so that the three of us can all smoke together. It may sound sexist, but I actually think a man looks more like a man when he is smoking a cigarette and carries his own pack.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:44 PM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

I do not notice the smell of the smoke that much myself since I smoke alot. Once in a while when I leave and come back maybe. I imagine some tobaccos (like Turkish) smell better than others burning. Comments seem random and dont make sense to me. One day its " what are you smoking... eww" or " Is something on fire", the next day I get a comment like "whatever you are smoking now smells good" even though it is the same thing. I imagine I often smell like an ashtray, which is not a good thing at all.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by SmokinSam View Post
Hey, Lambert&Butler...

To answer your question, my oldest son, Trevor, who is 16 and smokes - LOVES everything about it, including the smell on his clothes. I think he picked that up from me, as I have always been very open about my love of the smell. Our household is very pro-tobacco. My youngest boy - who will be turning 12 soon - has not shown an interest in smoking yet, but has no problems with his clothes smelling of smoke at school. I have never "pressured" him to try cigarettes, but I sincerely hopes he embraces the habit so that the three of us can all smoke together. It may sound sexist, but I actually think a man looks more like a man when he is smoking a cigarette and carries his own pack.
Just only seen this and thanks for the reply, I think that it is great that he is a proper proud smoker and not care about people notice the smell of smoke on clothes and breath. My lads have never moaned that I smell of ciggies or that they can smell it on their clothes too. They know that I love the smell of smoke and that I can smell it all the time even when not lit from the smoke that sticks to the inside of my nose from nose jetting loads.

I am always positive about smoking, setting a good example
Old 06-06-2018, 01:26 AM

Joan1961 is on a distinguished road

I can't say I "love" the smell of cigarette smoke. But I can say that since I started, it no longer bothers me like it did before I started. Even with that, once a week, we'll turn off the a/c or heat, whichever we need at the time, open all the windows, and let the apartment air out while we're at work.

"I've come a long way, baby"
Old 07-01-2018, 12:03 AM

lon_wozza is on a distinguished road

love the smell always have. like how it sticks to everything.clothes car house. love it.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:03 AM

I have always smoked inside where I have lived my whole life. I love the waft of stale fags that I notice as put on my coats. Like to be known as a heavy smoker but hard for me to notice as I can always smell smoke from nose jetting loads. Only really notice when somewhere that can't smoke. In shops can sometimes notice and think other have to by the looks got.

Originally Posted by lon_wozza View Post
love the smell always have. like how it sticks to everything.clothes car house. love it.