Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Love the smell of smoke too?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2018, 04:27 PM

lon_wozza is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by lambertandbutler View Post
I have always smoked inside where I have lived my whole life. I love the waft of stale fags that I notice as put on my coats. Like to be known as a heavy smoker but hard for me to notice as I can always smell smoke from nose jetting loads. Only really notice when somewhere that can't smoke. In shops can sometimes notice and think other have to by the looks got.
I love smoking inside too. Love smoking in a new place where only be non smoking before. Love getting comments about how it stinks. My Mrs only started smoking about 9 months ago and loved getting all her house and car smoked up. She really enjoys it too. Says it make sure it smell homely
Old 07-04-2018, 04:11 AM

crow51 is on a distinguished road

My car it's incredible, sometimes we are 4 to smoke contemporanealy in car. there is a very strong smell, it's fantastic.
When someone tell me: "That stinks disgusting" I respond: you can walk if you prefer.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:10 PM

Spies is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Spies

I love the smell of smoke. I love everything to do with smoking. One time I came out of a mall and hadn't had a smoke while in there. A woman was outside smoking and I stood next to her and breathed the smoke and I couldn't get a cigarette quick enough. I then chained about five before I got to my car.
Old 09-05-2018, 03:59 AM

lambertandbutler is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Spies View Post
I love the smell of smoke. I love everything to do with smoking. One time I came out of a mall and hadn't had a smoke while in there. A woman was outside smoking and I stood next to her and breathed the smoke and I couldn't get a cigarette quick enough. I then chained about five before I got to my car.
The smell of someone smoking if I am not lit makes me crave like mad and I instantly light up. When get in my car or arrive home the strong smell of stale smoke makes me need a fag, love the smell from my cig burning away in my hand with the smoke drifting around me. Miss it when not got one on the go. Enjoy smoking more when with others smoking too, best when loads in a room smoking and seeing the room full of smoke. When going on holiday always get the airport early and chain as many as possible before flight in the smoking room/ area. Prefer to smoke inside as smell it strongest on me and mrs when get on the plane and people sat near us can too which i love.