Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Packaging and Cost

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2016, 12:07 AM
Entry Member

pcmcmeans is on a distinguished road
Default Packaging and Cost

I've been smoking g VS Menthol for over 20 years. All of a sudden, I'm having problems finding them. Why are you guys messing up a good thing? The store personnel are confused with so many silver, gold, sort of menthol, really really menthol BS and frankly, so am i. Now you got all these goofy flowers and swirly designs on the pacaging that just confuses everyone more. All these changes, for what? VS are the highest priced cigarettes in the store. Why is that? Because we are paying for all these new superficial changes or, as I have been thinking lately, is it because mostly women buy you products? I, as a woman, don't care about all these cutesy packaging styles. All I want is a good menthol flavored cigarette for a reasonable price. I have tried to look past the fact that my cigarette has to be re-lit at least 3 times while I'm still smoking it and the fact that the fire ball falls off in my lap if I smoke too close to the filter, but I've about had enough. I'm looking for,a new cigarette. I dont want to, but this is just getting to be too much. $7.25 per pack, twice a day, is a lot for this aggravation.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:13 PM

L337 NUB is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so sorry to hear about all the aggravation. Perhaps, as another menthol smoker, I may be able to help you find a new brand. What other brands have you tried recently?

In the category of store-bought, I prefer Marlboro Menthol 100s, followed by L&M Menthol Bold (Kings or 100s either way), Marlboro Midnight, and occasionally Newport Kings.

I do not know if any of that may help, but I hope so, and either way I sincerely hope you find a delicious and less expensive alternative to VS. Good luck