Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Questions, Comments & Suggestions » Could someone post the back of gambler package?

Could someone post the back of gambler package?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2016, 03:37 PM
Entry Member

ConceredRYO is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Could someone post the back of gambler package?

I have found a site not listed on here.... their prices are amazing 20 less than local places

The back of my gambler cigs say copyright 2009-2012.... they taste awful, will not roll good in my automatically machine... so yeah anyone that can please post the back of gambler full flavor copyright date part, please and thank you

maybe its all in my head....

Last edited by ConceredRYO; 02-23-2016 at 03:38 PM. Reason: anted to add maybe its all i nmy head :P
Old 02-23-2016, 07:08 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Isn't gambler an expanded baccy? You'd probably be better off buying something other than tobacco crispies. 1/2 of what you are paying for is air
Old 02-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Entry Member

crn is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Isn't gambler an expanded baccy? You'd probably be better off buying something other than tobacco crispies. 1/2 of what you are paying for is air
Yes, They apologized for sending me a 4 year old pack and said they send me a fresher one a 5 year old pack

I have emailed around 10 e store's asking if they will take a pic of back of it to prove copyright date/year made, hopefully they get back to me if not... I will go back to B&M store to prove to them I should've done it when I saw it... hindsight is 20/20

Anyways, so far, I have tried Blue OHM bc it's supposed to taste like lights, again AIR, same w/ full flavored Gambler.

I normally smoke anything under mboro red, IE 87,27 blend, Full Flavor stuff, which is why I loved the LIGHT BLUE NAS. It's 49 for 6 1.41oz containers.
Old 02-25-2016, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the rough

Do yourself a favor, forget about these value brands of expanded tobacco and buy a "premium" brand--namely Daughters & Ryan--instead.

Last edited by masklofumanto; 02-25-2016 at 11:06 AM.
Old 02-25-2016, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
Do yourself a favor, forget about these value brands of expanded tobacco and buy a "premium" brand--namely Daughters & Ryan--instead.
i agree 100%. ohm isn't bad, but anything from d&r is going to be twice as good without too much of a jump in price

Edit: Or try ohm red. It's a full flavor like you're used to smoking.

Last edited by ohiophil; 02-25-2016 at 02:34 PM.