Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Questions, Comments & Suggestions » Anybody tried electronic cigarettes yet?

Anybody tried electronic cigarettes yet?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 05:16 AM

cooldude is on a distinguished road
Cool Anybody tried electronic cigarettes yet?

Have you tried the electronic cigarette? They say the steam from an e-cigarette can actually clear up your lungs because there is no "tar" generated from it. You still get a hit of nicotine too. You DO have to draw harder on it but, there is still no tar. It's amazing how much damaging tar comes from just one regular tobacco cigarette. Just ween yourself over to the e-cig is all that is required. Make it a habit and stick to it.

I have a friend who smoked Marlboro cigarettes for 37 years and was in a sickly health situation who used a brand of e-cigarette for 10 months by getting hooked on it and now has less limited breathing capacity. As a result of this, my friend is more active than before (walking everyday, moving around a lot more). He is still using the ecig. He recently started using "flavored" cartridges. These ecigarettes are available from some of the smoke shops on cig reviews home page. The white starter kit is popular because it looks the most like a real cigarette. I'm smoking Native lights 100s most of the time but I am using the e-cig everyday as well.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:43 PM

wipeout97 is on a distinguished road

Using mine daily

For under $3.50 for 10 cartridges it makes me happy to know I am not supporting schip all the time.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Entry Member

hayleyD is on a distinguished road

Yes i brought the E cig at the mall....wasnt ready to give up , only used 2 tips, must say if i really was ready to try if might have worked. But now its just sitting there, hardly used. Have tried selling it on ebay but they took it off due to their rules.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:27 PM

Sally is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb reply

Yes I have tried them and they are great. Ordered them right off the listing on cigreviews and got my order in 5 days. They are wonderful and I will never go back to any regular cigarettes again. I can smoke them any place without someone telling me to put them out and guess what NO FIRE SAFE PAPER to worry about. I am hooked. Look for the banner on cigreviews and order today, you will not be disappointed.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:35 AM

NicotineFiend is on a distinguished road

Never. A co-worker of mine uses it and always insists I try it when I go out the back door for a smoke, I reply with a devastatingly mean snarl.