Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Question about Marlboro Reds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2013, 06:18 PM

redneck88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question about Marlboro Reds

I started smoking 2 weeks ago. I bought a pack of Marlboro Reds (kings). Didn't like the length so then I switched to the 100s. But ever since I started smoking the reds my throat would hurt only when smoking. Should I smoke 1-2 of the Gold's (lights), before going back to reds?
Old 08-21-2013, 10:06 AM

dajo will become famous soon enoughdajo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by redneck88 View Post
I started smoking 2 weeks ago. I bought a pack of Marlboro Reds (kings). Didn't like the length so then I switched to the 100s. But ever since I started smoking the reds my throat would hurt only when smoking. Should I smoke 1-2 of the Gold's (lights), before going back to reds?
Try smoking Marlboro menthols alongside reds. Menthols are very smooth and they'll clear out your throat pain. I've been smoking few menthols daily almost a year now in between Marlboro reds.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:18 AM

filter man has a spectacular aura aboutfilter man has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Originally Posted by redneck88 View Post
Good idea.Most new smokers find "regular" cigarettes a little harsh at first.However your system will quickly adjust and settle down to receiving smoke.Many new smokers tend to try out quite a few brands to see which cigarette best suites their palate in terms of satisfaction and enjoyment and then they settle down with one particular cigarette.That's what I did when I decided to begin smoking.You might like to do the same.
Welcome to the forum son.There's quite a number of new smokers here so check them out and share your experiences,tips and hints with them.This is the best place to be among fellow smokers and I'm sure you soon be appreciating the satisfaction and enjoyment smoking will bring to your daily life.
Best wishes and let us know how you're getting along.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:54 AM

belsigaro is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dajo View Post
Try smoking Marlboro menthols alongside reds. Menthols are very smooth and they'll clear out your throat pain. I've been smoking few menthols daily almost a year now in between Marlboro reds.
Yes, I do that too. It works. Marlboro is the best. Reds, 100s and menthols combined works well for me.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:25 PM

Taajsgpm is an unknown quantity at this point

They definatley taste different weird that size affects the flavor
Old 05-26-2015, 04:50 AM

Elberto34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default About Marlboro Reds

Marlboro Red feels so good It far easier just to give in to the cravings and smoke. Give them a try, you'll love them but I guarantee after a week or so you'll be wanting to smoke a cigarette every hour or so.
Old 12-15-2016, 05:30 AM

bryannaome has a little shameless behaviour in the past

marlboro reds 100s was first cigarette I ever tried love them longer length let's u draw long and deep... never switched however the menthol 100s my gf smokes are good too. she just switched from.shorts and menthol 100 are far better in longer length . Definitely glad she graduated 100 is good for a regular smoker
Old 12-18-2016, 09:50 AM

Tyler Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

I started smoking with Marlboro Reds and they drew me in real fast was hooked in no time. Love the way they fill up my lungs every time.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:35 PM

bryannaome has a little shameless behaviour in the past

red 100s Def the best hard enough but smooth 100s allow nice long drag