Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No Ketchup Or Else!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2019, 10:54 AM

DaveM has a spectacular aura aboutDaveM has a spectacular aura aboutDaveM has a spectacular aura about
Default No Ketchup Or Else!

Recently there seems to be a news story released weekly covering a report of violence at a fast food joint over some ridiculous condiment omission. I just shake my head and wonder whatís wrong with these idiots. I prefer my burgers with a moderate dose of butter along with lettuce & tomato no cheese, ketchup or mustard but have learned over the years that if I make a special request all it does is confuse the staff. Iíve learned to tolerate burgers with unpalatable fixings slathered all over them and accept the fact that having it my way is a thing of the past. If I want a burger my way Iíll make it myself.

How about you? Would you pull a gun or slug a cashier over ketchup?
Old 12-09-2019, 03:44 PM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

My redhead ex gf might do something like that. That's a reason why she is an ex gf.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:10 AM

Number 7 is on a distinguished road

We, as in dear husband and I, rarely go out to eat, because most everything we order pales in comparison to what I can make at home, and making something at home, from scratch, you know exactly what's gone into the making of whatever it is that you're making, which IMO trumps anything any restaurant can turn out, and as for the absurd prices attached to restaurant meals, they can keep it.