Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Off Topic - Talk About Anything You Want » What do you think of smoking fetish?

What do you think of smoking fetish?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2019, 06:45 AM

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough
Default Fetish

I smoke because of my own personal pleasure and force of habit. I just canít get into this fetish stuff. I recognize that there is a sexual component to smoking. The ladies airways enjoy having a gentlemen lighting their cigarettes.
Old 06-27-2020, 01:38 AM

Vanessa1991 will become famous soon enough
Default Hi

I dont know much about a smoking fetish but thinking about how I smoke, how much I smoke and how much I love my cigarettes and how much I love that they even rule my life, sometimes I guess maybe I have a smoking fetish? Dont know :-)
Old 08-17-2020, 10:01 AM

mm63221 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vanessa1991 View Post
I dont know much about a smoking fetish but thinking about how I smoke, how much I smoke and how much I love my cigarettes and how much I love that they even rule my life, sometimes I guess maybe I have a smoking fetish? Dont know :-)
It sounds like you may have a fetish for it somewhat Vanessa. I say somewhat because for a smoking fetish, it sexually attracts when someone lights/smokes a cigarette.

Some people with a smoking fetish have it only for corks. Some only for 120s length. Some only for holders. Some only for cigars, etc. It's a very specialized fetish. Having said that, if you get aroused from your own smoking or seeing someone else, then you do have a smoking fetish. I know I do.
Old 08-19-2020, 12:54 PM

Default Hi !

Hi !

During the last weeks and months at this forum, I found out for myself that I definintely have a smoking fetish and now that I am aware oif this I kind of feel better and kind of free so to say.. Yes I have a smoking fetish :-)
Old 08-19-2020, 04:50 PM

mm63221 will become famous soon enough

Hi !

During the last weeks and months at this forum, I found out for myself that I definintely have a smoking fetish and now that I am aware oif this I kind of feel better and kind of free so to say.. Yes I have a smoking fetish :-)
Good to hear Vanessa!! I too have a strong smoking fetish. Don't be ashamed of having this fetish. Back eons ago before the internet, I thought I was the only one with a smoking fetish. Now I know there a thousands and thousands with the same fetish we have. That's good because we know others can identify with our smoking fetish turn ons.

What brand do you smoke?
Old 08-19-2020, 10:46 PM

Default Hi !

Hi,

yes that is true and I now feel more comfortable and free because now I am aware of my fetish and can enjoy smoking even more now :-)
And I understand now myself a bit better so to say and live the fetish which feels just great !
I smoke Marlboro red 100s and since some days also Saratoga 120s.
Old 08-28-2020, 06:09 AM

denise120 will become famous soon enough

Vanessa, i fully agree with your sentiments, my main reason for starting to smoke was because of my partner smoked and he was always asking me to at least try.
Last few months on lockdown i have been doing a lot of thinking and realised that to begin with i enjoyed smoking from the outset, but what really fuelled my need to smoke not just because i enjoyed the pleasure i myself received from each cigarette, but also i realised how much my partner also enjoyed seeing me smoke and by extension several of our friends also told me how much they liked seeing me enjoy my cigarettes.
I also realised that over time i began to enjoy smoking more for Steve my partner, the more i smoked the more pleasurable it was for both of us.

i know now that i have a smoking fetish, and enjoy it to the fullest and do not feel ashamed of it, plenty of people share the fetish in one way or another and simply put it is not something anyone should try to hide or bottle up, just let it go and enjoy it.
Old 08-29-2020, 11:17 PM

bahamut23 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by denise120 View Post
Vanessa, i fully agree with your sentiments, my main reason for starting to smoke was because of my partner smoked and he was always asking me to at least try.
Last few months on lockdown i have been doing a lot of thinking and realised that to begin with i enjoyed smoking from the outset, but what really fuelled my need to smoke not just because i enjoyed the pleasure i myself received from each cigarette, but also i realised how much my partner also enjoyed seeing me smoke and by extension several of our friends also told me how much they liked seeing me enjoy my cigarettes.
I also realised that over time i began to enjoy smoking more for Steve my partner, the more i smoked the more pleasurable it was for both of us.

i know now that i have a smoking fetish, and enjoy it to the fullest and do not feel ashamed of it, plenty of people share the fetish in one way or another and simply put it is not something anyone should try to hide or bottle up, just let it go and enjoy it.
that's awesome. what cigs did you choose?
Old 04-10-2021, 03:19 AM

aaverett is on a distinguished road
Default Good for you...

I think it is a healthy thing to admire another smoking because I look so good myself with a cigarette and smoke.

Hi !

Old 04-24-2021, 10:43 AM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

I do not have a smoking fetish but I thought up a party game for you pervs. Some lady smokers sitting at the table making a contest of blowing smoke rings across the room. Kind of like a ring toss game. The target is the prize and the dude cannot move.