Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where’s Spring?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2019, 08:09 AM

DaveM has a spectacular aura aboutDaveM has a spectacular aura aboutDaveM has a spectacular aura about
Default Where’s Spring?

I woke up this morning to the sight of a Winter wonderland. Over a foot of snow covering my freshly mown lawn and newly planted garden. The neighbors are out firing up their snowblowers. As for me, I’m having another cup of coffee. Ain’t no way in hell i’m gonna shovel snow on the 21st of May!
Old 05-22-2019, 08:40 AM

Bill is on a distinguished road

Snow this time of year is not surprising for the Black Hills.

Global Warming is just another fake news story to convince people to surrender their freedom to a big know it all (reality nothing) government.
Old 05-22-2019, 08:46 AM

CandiR has a spectacular aura aboutCandiR has a spectacular aura aboutCandiR has a spectacular aura about

Please don't send your weather to New England. It's been wetter here the last few months than it has been in Seattle. Another cup of coffee sounds great, though LOL
I've got a friend north of you, in the Dickinson, ND area, and they got a couple of inches a few days ago.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:01 AM

DaveM has a spectacular aura aboutDaveM has a spectacular aura aboutDaveM has a spectacular aura about

The snow itself isn’t what’s unusual for this area but the amount is. We’ve had a rain/snow mixture for the last several days with a few inches falling overnight then mostly melting. Yesterday before the snow buried it completely my rain gauge read 3.5 inches. Don’t know what it would total now but I’m not gonna dig a path out just to see that. Coffee while sticking my head out for a smoke is my plan for the day!
Old 05-22-2019, 12:47 PM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

I think I'd rather deal with a snow tornado than a fire tornado.