Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fetish but don't want to start

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2019, 01:01 PM

Hap is on a distinguished road
Default Fetish but don't want to start

I have a smoking fetish since years and I feel a huge attraction when I see someone smoking (girls more specifically). I always wanted to try at least so I did couple months ago, I didn't really enjoy it (I tried maybe 10 cigs) but whatever. I couldn't touch a cigarette since this time because really the taste disgust me. The problem is I think more and more about smoking because of my fetish, but I really don't want to start myself because people will see me differently and the healths effects. Please help me how to stop thinking about it
Old 05-20-2019, 01:35 PM

Marlboro Red Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry but I do t think you can... at least I can’t. I can honestly say that I have had the fetish’s since a was very young.. probably around 6 years old. When I was a boy my father would always sent me the kitchen to grab him a pa k of smokes from his carton. I would have to pack them and open them for him. Even at that young age I would get physically exciting holding and looking at that pack of Marlboro Reds soft pack. I was in first grade the first time I got caught smoking... I had swiped a pack from my dads carton. I have been smoking ever since.. still smoke Marlboro Red soft pack. I have tried to not think about it... but many years later... I am 50 now.. I still get excited when I see a pack. Oh and I did not like the first couple I smoked as a boy... I actually got pretty sick, but that was not gonna stop me, I knew I was gonna be a smoker. If you make it through a pack you will be enjoying it by the end. As far as what other people think...I don’t care anymore. I actually think smokers meet more new people and have more friends because of smoking. It is something you instantly have in common and you just have an easier time striking up a conversation with people.
Good luck with you journey wherever it takes you.
Old 05-20-2019, 01:57 PM

mm63221 will become famous soon enough
Default smoking fetish

I can relate to your issue. In my situation, I was drawn to a particular brand(More 120s). I tried it and didn't like it, but the fetish was so strong that in time, I grew to where I absolutely loved smoking More 120s. I became accustomed to smoking More 120s and fell in love with the look, taste, feel of all smoking encompasses. It really has helped my fetish grow(especially with my wife). When we met, she didn't smoke at all and now she's a 2 pack a day More 120 smoker.

I too had reservations at first of being known as a smoker(a More 120 smoker at that), but since I started smoking them, I've had nothing but compliments on the brand I chose and how they look. That really boosted my confidence that I made the right choice.
Old 05-21-2019, 05:36 AM

Hap is on a distinguished road

You two are kinda lucky, I don't have the lien to smoke without hiding myself. My family (especially the close-one) is totally anti-smokers and them thinking about me smoking is not even an option. Since I'm born they tell me all the anti-smoking stuff and I know if I smoke they will be disgusted by me. Exactly the same with my friends (all anti-smokers). That's the main reason why I can't start smoking, basically all my social situation will be kinda ruined
Old 05-24-2019, 08:55 AM

smokey68 will become famous soon enough
Default Me Too

I've had a smoking fetish since about 1st grade. I could care less about guys smoking, but a smoking woman is a totally different story. I've always been attracted to women that smoke and the sight of their packs if it is a feminine brand, especially 120's.

I was/am like you. I was a jock, and still am totally athletic. I couldn't smoke in front of people. Both of my parents smoked when I was growing up, but both quit and are totally anti. I couldn't resist trying it though. I smoked a VS120 menthol by myself at my house with nobody home. I fell in love after the first drag. My wife did smoke for about 12 years, but only a few each day. She quit for good after our youngest kid was born and is totally anti. I've been in the closet my whole life. I'm really good at sneaking my 5-6 smokes a day.

The fetish isn't going to go away. I quit for 5 years once. Amazed I could do it while still surfing the net to the various smoking fetish sites. If you are at a point where you think smoking is gross, then don't start.
Old 05-24-2019, 01:27 PM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Marlboro Red Lover View Post
I can honestly say that I have had the fetish’s since a was very young.. probably around 6 years old. Even at that young age I would get physically exciting holding and looking at that pack of Marlboro Reds soft pack. I am 50 now. I still get excited when I see a pack.
Oh come on, seriously?
Old 05-25-2019, 10:02 PM

wabbott9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hap View Post
I have a smoking fetish since years and I feel a huge attraction when I see someone smoking (girls more specifically). I always wanted to try at least so I did couple months ago, I didn't really enjoy it (I tried maybe 10 cigs) but whatever. I couldn't touch a cigarette since this time because really the taste disgust me. The problem is I think more and more about smoking because of my fetish, but I really don't want to start myself because people will see me differently and the healths effects. Please help me how to stop thinking about it
Don't think about it, do it!

Seriously, the best way to meet a woman smoker is to smoke with her.
Old 05-30-2019, 05:45 AM

StatisticsJason is a jewel in the roughStatisticsJason is a jewel in the roughStatisticsJason is a jewel in the rough

I read a blog from someone with a smoking fetish who attends a bunch of state and county fairs. He often sees couples where only the woman is a smoker. I bet most of these guys weren't even trying to have a smoking girlfriend, it just happened. So I think you can do it as well without taking up smoking.
Old 05-31-2019, 06:39 PM

Observer is an unknown quantity at this point

I admit I have a bit of a weird fetish myself around smoking. I keep thinking of how pleasurable smoking would feel and how I would become addicted if I smoked. For a hundred and one reasons, though, I’ll never actually start.