Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Actors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2019, 09:18 PM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough
Default Actors

I have noticed that cable tv channels like Science Channel, The military channel, etc. seem to be related or owned by the same ppl. While watching Science Channel during a commercial ad for AT&T or whatever, I think the woman who was ( supposedly ) a NASA expert on the show did the series of commercials
It was on all the channels. Something is fishy here.. Why is a NASA expert doing commercials? Then I noticed the guy on another commercial looked a hell of alot like Hamilton on the Vice channel's Hamilton's Pharmaecopia. Then it seemed that dame guy was in a movie. Hamilton Morris I think. Ok, them I see a "military expert" speaking on the miltary channel. His voice was very familiar. I do believe this man is also a woman expert on the Science Channel
"She" looks very masculine with a hooked nose a deep voice. I swear it was the same person. What this tells me is that I cannot trust these channels. It seems to be actors and not experts telling me things. Bullshit!
Old 03-04-2019, 09:32 PM

DaveM has a spectacular aura aboutDaveM has a spectacular aura about

Very true. Furthermore it seems that the people who used to be piss poor television actors are now piss poor politicians. I stopped watching tv many years ago.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:38 PM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DaveM View Post
Very true. Furthermore it seems that the people who used to be piss poor television actors are now piss poor politicians. I stopped watching tv many years ago.
I quit watching tv for three years once. I may be wrong about the Hamilton guy but I am pretty sure about the others.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:50 PM

Bill is on a distinguished road

You must be thinking of Al Franken who stole his first election in Minnesota.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:06 PM

The movie lists the actor as Thomas Middleditch not Hamilton Morris. His voice is different also. I probably am wrong about him.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:23 PM

DaveM has a spectacular aura aboutDaveM has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Bill View Post
You must be thinking of Al Franken who stole his first election in Minnesota.
Actually I was thinking of Sonny Bono. But then he met this tree. ⛷
Old 03-04-2019, 11:05 PM

Actually I was thinking of Sonny Bono. But then he met this tree. ⛷
Dont forget about Arnold. I did some research. The military historian Dr. Aryon Nusbacher and Lynette Nusbacher are indeed the same person. The AT&T gal Milana Vantrub (Lilly) may or may not be Amy Shira Teitel (the space historian).

I guess I have to admit I was wrong. The military expert is legit. The other two could pass for twins. It is remarkable really.

Last edited by DancesWithWerewolves; 03-06-2019 at 12:33 PM.