Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Off Topic - Talk About Anything You Want » What are you eating, drinking, or smoking tonight?

What are you eating, drinking, or smoking tonight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2017, 04:32 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the rough
Default What are you eating, drinking, or smoking tonight?

New idea, though maybe not so novel, idea for an off-topic thread. Basically, what did you have for dinner? Or, any special drinks or desserts? Or even if you're having some special smoke, a treat of some kind?

Tonight I had ratatouille over linguine. No special beverage, just lemonade. A slice of New York cheese cake for dessert, with fig preserve spread on top.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:23 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

White Castle sliders with soggy fries and a coke.

Just got home a short while ago, and now the kid is asleep. So...time to break out the special baccy
Old 03-16-2017, 05:24 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

I absolutely love cheesecake. Even shitty cheesecake
Old 03-16-2017, 06:29 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the rough

I've never had a White Castle burger in my life, and there was a White Castle within walking distance of my junior high school. The few times I ate anything at a White Castle, and that wasn't until I was already over 40, I had the fried clams.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:36 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
I've never had a White Castle burger in my life, and there was a White Castle within walking distance of my junior high school. The few times I ate anything at a White Castle, and that wasn't until I was already over 40, I had the fried clams.
You're not missing much. I needed something quick to eat and it's the first place I saw. I don't think it's even beef

I would rather have eaten your dinner
Old 03-16-2017, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of

I had garlic bologna with pepper Jack cheese and horseradish mustard on Jewish rye bread for lunch. Got home at 1:15 am to find meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy. Smoking Ohm Turkish red topped with Hershey's syrup and stored in an empty camomile tea box. The tea added a distinctive flavor that I can't name but it is nice.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Chris from WV View Post
I had garlic bologna with pepper Jack cheese and horseradish mustard on Jewish rye bread for lunch. Got home at 1:15 am to find meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy. Smoking Ohm Turkish red topped with Hershey's syrup and stored in an empty camomile tea box. The tea added a distinctive flavor that I can't name but it is nice.

Good bologna is hard to find around here, but there's a bar/restaurant that is known For its bologna sandwich. It's awesome and less than $5. It was on tv a while bac...food channel or travel channel....can't remember which
Old 03-16-2017, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ohiophil View Post
Good bologna is hard to find around here, but there's a bar/restaurant that is known For its bologna sandwich. It's awesome and less than $5. It was on tv a while bac...food channel or travel channel....can't remember which
I have a little deli nearby the sell a very good bologna its always fresh because they sell so much of it.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Chris from WV View Post
I have a little deli nearby the sell a very good bologna its always fresh because they sell so much of it.

There was a show about how they make bologna, hot dogs etc a while back. I'd suggest not watching it. Lmao
Old 03-16-2017, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ohiophil View Post
I would rather have eaten your dinner
Even though it was vegetarian?

Btw, I haven't eaten meat since Feb. 26.