Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2017, 03:08 AM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of
Default Time

Who forgot to change their clocks last night? Who was late for church work etc. today?
Old 03-13-2017, 03:32 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chris from WV View Post
Who forgot to change their clocks last night? Who was late for church work etc. today?
Well, my kitchen clock has been an hour off for months and now it has fixed itself!!

I did forget until today. Luckily my phone and watch changed times by themselves
Old 03-13-2017, 03:52 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

I didn't forget. It helps, though, that the cable boxes set themselves. But at least this year I remembered to put the other clocks ahead before the cable boxes reset. I was up a little later this morning than usual ... about 7:40. Mass is at 9:30, so I still had enough time. When I walked the dog around 8:00 it was 20 degrees. I don't know what the windchill was; Channel 12 NJ News said the windchill was 8 degrees, but it didn't seem quite that cold to me. But then I tend to be pretty tolerant of the cold.

Last edited by masklofumanto; 03-13-2017 at 04:11 PM.
Old 03-13-2017, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of

Now is the time to put new batteries in all your smoke alarms!
Old 03-13-2017, 04:25 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chris from WV View Post
Now is the time to put new batteries in all your smoke alarms!

Better yet, buy lithium batteries and you won't have to replace for at least 5 years.

I check my detectors at least twice a month. It's almost a habit
Old 03-13-2017, 04:44 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ohiophil View Post
Better yet, buy lithium batteries and you won't have to replace for at least 5 years.

I check my detectors at least twice a month. It's almost a habit
Better safe than sorry!