Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

President Trump

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2017, 09:12 PM

Beerfarts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default President Trump

Isn't great to finally have a president that does what he says he's going to do?
Old 01-31-2017, 01:36 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Beerfarts View Post
Isn't great to finally have a president that does what he says he's going to do?
Yes, it is.

Also, his energy just in the first week is unprecedented. He makes the proverbial "Speedy Gonzalez" look like a snail by comparison.

Last edited by masklofumanto; 01-31-2017 at 02:38 AM. Reason: corrected typo
Old 01-31-2017, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Agreed. He says he is building a wall... guess what? He is. Gonna shut down terrorist traffic by as much as possible?

I really don't care who pays for the wall, but I think it's Mexico and they're just saving face. I also don't care if people get pissed off about the way he is limiting traffic. It's about time!
Old 02-22-2017, 04:02 AM
Banned

ZigZagZeppelin is on a distinguished road

Trump has had great ideas all along but his delivery (way of speaking) needed some work. He is starting to get smoother and eventually he will be a great President I think. He needs to get all of his cabinet approved to help advise him and keep all segments of government on track.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:57 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the rough

I don't care if he talks like jerk sometimes, so long as he does the job. We had a smooth talker, and that's all he was, all talk. The job of the president is to execute the laws passed by Congress, and he wouldn't do it. He wanted to pick and choose. Well, that's not a constitutional chief executive ... that's a dictator.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:26 AM
Banned

ZigZagZeppelin is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
I don't care if he talks like jerk sometimes, so long as he does the job. We had a smooth talker, and that's all he was, all talk. The job of the president is to execute the laws passed by Congress, and he wouldn't do it. He wanted to pick and choose. Well, that's not a constitutional chief executive ... that's a dictator.
I'd like him to look more "Presidential", myself. How America is perceived by foreign governments does matter some to me.

Obama had a GOP House and Senate so it was likely hard to get things done and approved. Obama's healthcare was one of the biggest disasters in my lifetime, no choices and higher prices.

Trump will help the economy, this is his biggest strength.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:50 AM
Super Moderator

Chris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud ofChris from WV has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZigZagZeppelin View Post
I'd like him to look more "Presidential", myself. How America is perceived by foreign governments does matter some to me.

Obama had a GOP House and Senate so it was likely hard to get things done and approved. Obama's healthcare was one of the biggest disasters in my lifetime, no choices and higher prices.

Trump will help the economy, this is his biggest strength.
Trump has 2 years to get his vision on track then the mid term election happens. I have the feeling the dems get control of the house at least, then its back to partisan politics as usual. Until our elected officials start doing what's good for the American people and not just following the party line we will have more of what we have had since Clinton was in office, bullshit with a side of idiocy.
Old 02-26-2017, 06:39 PM

the iron horse will become famous soon enoughthe iron horse will become famous soon enough

I like what he is doing but I wish he would stop with the off cuff remarks about the past election, Hillary, and the media. The election is over, forget Hillary and forget what the press says.

I'm just tired of hearing this over and over.

It would be better for him and America if he focused on today and the future.
Old 02-26-2017, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator

I think the problem stems from the fact that the opposition can't get over the election and is placing hurdles in the new administration's path every step of the way. And the mass media has joined the opposition ... it is partisan. They act, Trump reacts. Expect to keep hearing this over and over until such time as it takes for those who can't get over the election to begin facing reality.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Entry Member

Castleton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Will Be One Of The Greatest

Originally Posted by Beerfarts View Post
Yep. And it's actually quite amusing watching the media who are beside themselves because their dear Hillary lost. They just can't over it. And so they go about digging and splitting hairs trying to get some dirt on him and they even make stuff up, lying through their teeth to their low info voters (as Rush Limbaugh calls them). And how long will they keep dragging out this vain attempt to attach Trump to Putin, like it's some kind of grand conspiracy?

The dirty little secret is, they are deathly afraid of Trump success. When he gets taxes lowered, the economy will take off and everyone will benefit. When he dissolves Obama care, people can get their normal insurance policies back. When he defeats Isis, the entire planet will be thankful and his popularity will soar.

And so the media continues their naysaying of every little thing President Trump says or does. And I think that what really tears at them, is the fact that it was us, the people, who not only voted for Trump, but gave a two thumbs down to them as well.

In the end, I believe that Donald Trump will go down as one of the greatest presidents in history. He's already superceding Regan in my opinion.

Peace out, Sean. )