Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

President Trump

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2019, 02:21 PM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

bMost of the reporters on national news are wearing black today 1/8/19. I assume it has something to do with the state of union speech later today but I really don't know. This seems like a hollywood award show type thing to me, not some sort of fad. It has become very obvious that the news has become entertainment, drama, and make believe with little regard to facts. It seems really lame to me regardless of what the reason behind it may be. Those dumbass pink hats were insane. Maybe they can put a catwalk on the set and reporters can show us the latest attire. Top fashion designers and stars like Oprah will probably not make America better. WTF? News done by Shakesphere actors might be amusing but it would grow old real quick. Christian Dior probably would not make a good president either. Someone should start a "be you" movement and put an end to the cloned clowns. Build the Walmart! After seeing women in pajamas with dogs on leashes there, lets hope we dont have to declare a national emergency because of fashion crisis.

Just trying to stir things up again. I'm making popcorn too. Listening to "Network News" from Robert Plant. It is haunting.

Someone really should ban me from here.

I can't wait for the speech tonight and the immediate response. It should be entertaining. Both sides are behaving like children. Pro democrat news already made warnings to disregard whatever he says as lies. I can see their point. I'd say more than 3/4 of anything that comes out of his mouth is. Both sides suck. Don (I don't know him), please keep to the script. Otherwise it will not turn out well.

Last edited by DancesWithWerewolves; 01-08-2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:18 PM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

Trump is still saying Mexico will pay for the wall. Wow! No way, no how, aint gonna happen. This is (and always was) a ridiculous statement. Admit it and move on Don. Damn!
Old 01-10-2019, 04:45 PM

DaveM has a spectacular aura aboutDaveM has a spectacular aura about

Its only one of many ridiculous statements he has made. For the lack of a functioning brain a nation is screwed! Must be that bone spur acting up again. And he would have made such a great General!
Old 01-11-2019, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by DaveM View Post
It’s only one of many ridiculous statements he has made. For the lack of a functioning brain a nation is screwed! Must be that bone spur acting up again. And he would have made such a great General!
I refuse to believe he is that stupid. I want to believe that there is some sort of hidden reason for the illogical things he says. A long term plan. There is no evidence of any logic however. When he said that the wall would pay for itself in no time and reminded us of all the drugs getting through it baffled me. It seemed to me that he was suggesting that selling confiscated drugs could pay for the wall. I imagine that might excite some of his trailer park reynolds wrap skinhead followers. I dont know what the hell he was talking about. Probably just bullshit. a "Dont worry, I got this. I know what I'm doing" thing.

Maybe he made a private deal with Mexico we dont know about but spent the money on some hookers. The hookers would have likely given most of that money to drug dealers.... so now Mexican drug cartels will take care of the funding. That makes as much sense as anything else.

With all due respect....Lies beget lies Don, please stop.

Last edited by DancesWithWerewolves; 01-11-2019 at 02:38 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:53 PM

I believe he really is that stupid. Always has been ever since he got his first million dollar allowance payment from Daddy. Probably spent that on blow and hookers.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:13 PM

One day when I got fed up with contradictory statements, I got up and left my ex gf and never went back. If you cant trust someone from one minute to the next they are potentially dangerous. That is no way to live. Some day he may say something so outrageous, insane, and opposite of his past statements that noone will take him seriously anymore.

Space Force couldnt even save us from tragedy if they found a paralell universe and brought back in time the alternative reality Don to replace him. The contradictions would still make him unpredictable and chaotic.

Is it true but false or is it false but true???

Forget that scene. At least try to stop Don, okay?

Last edited by DancesWithWerewolves; 01-11-2019 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:08 AM

Bill is on a distinguished road

We can all be extremely thankful that we have President Trump and NOT a President Hillary Clinton.

She colluded with the Russians.

She used the Clinton foundation for "Pay-To-Play".

She is a perpetual liar.

She not only violated, but trashed our security with her private e-mail system. If I had done that, I would be spending the rest of my life inside Fort Leavenworth. She should be spending the rest of her life behind bars!

She isn't a nice person.

Her agenda is for her to micro manage our lives and money.

I am not saying President Trump is perfect. The good is he is NOT a professional politician. He comes from the real world and not the DC beltway bubble and echo chamber.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:19 AM

Choosing between Trump or Clinton is like asking a condemned man to choose between the electric chair and lethal injection.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:05 AM

Bill is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DaveM View Post
Choosing between Trump or Clinton is like asking a condemned man to choose between the electric chair and lethal injection.
Dave, I read you as a pessimist on this topic. There are a lot of positives right now for President Trump. Most are not reported on the DNC press service.

You should consider the choices as President Trump as worse and a President Clinton as very worst.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:34 AM

Incorrect. I am a realist. Trump has a long history of being a con artist and a liar. Remember the Trump University scam?