Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Would you vote trump?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2015, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

If I'm not mistaken, trump doesn't smoke, or drink alcohol and never has.
Old 12-28-2015, 12:08 AM

teen_smoker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
I don't know ... in New Jersey, Connor might not only get away with voting, but could probably vote 100 times!
You think it's any better on the good side of the Hudson? Both our legislative leaders just went to jail and our governor is probably going next. Plus voting is super lax because it's easier to steal elections that way. I honestly could probably walk into a voting place and take a ballot with no questions asked.
Old 12-28-2015, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

There's always a lot of crooked things happening on Election Day. It really does not matter what part of the country you are in
Old 12-30-2015, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Today's Fiscal Times predicts that the Republican field of potential nominees will be pared down to five by the start of March: Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, and Chris Christie. Interestingly, Jeb Bush doesn't make the cut in the Fiscal Times prediction. I wouldn't count Jeb Bush out quite so easily, he has organization and money, and should Rubio or Christie falter or stall, Bush might still have a pathway to a competitive race.
Old 01-13-2016, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

In an online Washington Post interview, former adviser in the Nixon and Reagan administrations, political commentator, and presidential candidate Pat Buchanan (primary runs as a Republican in 1992 and 1996, Reform Party nominee in 2000) says that Donald Trump is the future of the Republican Party.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/12/pat-buchanan-believes-donald-trump-is-the-future-of-the-republican-party/?ref=yfp

Last edited by masklofumanto; 01-13-2016 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:25 PM

Carol8 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
In an online Washington Post interview, former adviser in the Nixon and Reagan administrations, political commentator, and presidential candidate Pat Buchanan (primary runs as a Republican in 1992 and 1996, Reform Party nominee in 2000) says that Donald Trump is the future of the Republican Party.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/12/pat-buchanan-believes-donald-trump-is-the-future-of-the-republican-party/?ref=yfp
I respect Pat Buchanan because he is the only politician who ever denounced the CDC's pile of smoking cost lies as the fraud that they are. Believe it or not, I still have an old postcard from his 1996 presidential campaign propped up by my computer.
Old 01-19-2016, 03:44 PM

the iron horse will become famous soon enoughthe iron horse will become famous soon enough

When Trump first entered the race I liked a lot of what he said.

He did not speak like a politician. I agreed with his stance on securing the border and making America strong again. I liked the way he was not afraid to take all questions and did not apologize.

A month or so back, his constant personal insults and banter started to irk me a bit.

These latest attacks on Ted Cruz like calling him "nasty" or "not a nice guy" are too extreme and not fair play.

So, presently I do not think I will vote for him.

Cruz is the one I am considering now.
Old 01-19-2016, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

Trump has kind of a cult following. I would almost bet money he will be the republican up against Hilary. I'm with you though, trump takes everything too far. Diarrhea of the mouth.
Old 01-20-2016, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator

I think the #1 criterion for a Republican nominee is who has the best chance of winning the general election. I don't think that person is Ted Cruz. For better or worse, I think that even Trump has a better chance of winning than Cruz. Trump isn't my ideal choice of a nominee (but then neither is Cruz), I'd prefer Santorum, Fiorina, or Huckabee, but if Trump is the nominee, I'll hold my nose and vote for him.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

I really like trump's "go fuck your self" attitude- as a person, but not for president. What happens when he smarts off to some Arab shiek?

That being said, I'll still vote for him if it's my only option.... And it probably will be. Hell, he got Sarah Palin's endorsement. While that means less to nothing to me, a lot of people love her. Maybe she'll be Vice President? Doubtful with Trump's ego