Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

for your morning entertainment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2015, 11:04 AM

larryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to all
Default for your morning entertainment

not RYO related, but i recall a number of members here enjoyed these last time i started a thread like this

i never knew a) elephants were smart enough to figure out how to do something complex like breaking a stick, and b) could get frustrated and pissed when things don't work out

enjoy

vid816.photobucket.com/albums/zz81/vze86qtl/elephant%20cant%20break%20stick%20and%20gets%20pis sed_zpsfharobcb.mp4

Last edited by Chief Smoker; 03-23-2015 at 11:07 AM.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:10 PM

larryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to alllarryccf is a name known to all

dollars to donuts who wins this fight

full story at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3010796/Pick-size-Dramatic-moment-mother-antelope-clashed-horns-rhino-strayed-bit-close-calf-safari-park.html
Old 03-25-2015, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Can't blame the antelope for trying!
Old 03-25-2015, 04:06 PM

wbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nice

Originally Posted by larryccf View Post
dollars to donuts who wins this fight
I'd never bet against a mother protecting her young!
Old 03-25-2015, 10:46 PM
Super Moderator

Chief Smoker will become famous soon enough

That's great!
Old 03-27-2015, 03:05 PM

just occurred to me, that story reminded me of two events, similiar where i was the "threat"

was looking at properties up in nova scotia one spring, when i stumbled om a young family of grouse and the mom came at me with her wings spread wide and her tail raised and fanned out, to make herself look like a bigger animal than she obviously was, while her "kids" (the size of fluffy softballs) hauled ass in five different directions

and was walking a property in western VA, up in the mountains, when something similiar happened, this time with a mama turkey - her young weren't much bigger than a softball and they took off in upteen different directions, while mom baited me (or tried) into chasing her in the opposite direction. The young turkeys were hilarious though, running so fast they'd stumble or trip over twigs in their way, and hit the ground with their feet stilll running.

i think that bait and tease me into chasing her in a different direction might have been the smarter move with a 2 ton rhino though