Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Newport Cigarettes » What do you smoke besides Newport?

What do you smoke besides Newport?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Entry Member

driedroses is on a distinguished road
Question What do you smoke besides Newport?

Newport's are by far my favourite cigarette. I'm a menthol person, but lately I've been smoking Sands cigarettes. I think they're really good for non-menthol, and the taste is strong which I like. I don't really enjoy many cigarettes besides Newport's. Parliament's and KOOL's are okay. And when I don't buy my own I'll have some of my mom's Pall Mall's but they taste like shit.. Lmao. Anyways, what kind of cigs do you smoke when you don't smoke Newports?
Old 01-29-2014, 09:10 PM
Super Moderator

cooljay788 is on a distinguished road

I'll smoke Benson and Hedges Golds if I can't get Newports. Or a pack of their menthol sibings. BH Menthols tasted a lot better 10 years ago in comparison to modern times. BH menthols tasted a lil like Marlboro Menthol Lights in recent years.
Old 02-15-2014, 02:28 AM

cigarettesarenotbad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I like menthols

I have been smoking Kool 100s for a long time. Always scared to try something else for fear I will waste my money on something I don't like. Know of any other brand I might like that is very mentholy and full flavor? I enjoy a high level of nicotine with an easy draw that doesn't burn too fast. Thanks. Shelly.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:47 AM

Gwen_C is on a distinguished road

Shelly,
Iíve smoked Menthol (full flavor)100s for many years. Most recently I smoked Marlboro Menthol 100s before switching to Doral Menthol 100s about 5 years ago due to the ever rising costs. I tried a few different brands before settling. Dorals have a distinctly different flavor than Marlboros (RJ Reynolds vs Phillips Morris) that took me quite a while to get use to, but Iím very accustomed to them now. You might want to try Doral or Pall Mall (both RJ Reynolds like Kools) or L&M (Phillip Morris) to see if you like them. They are good medium value cigarettes that cost less than premium brands like Marlboro and Kools. The cheaper bottom basement brands tend to be a bit harsh though, in my humble opinion. Like you I also prefer a good strong menthol cig with an easy draw and comfortable inhale. Hate when I get a pack of something I donít like, but if I really need one, anything will do.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:05 AM

cigarettesarenotbad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thanks

Thanks Gwen. Would be nice to save a little money.
Old 03-22-2014, 06:01 AM

Alexvlad is an unknown quantity at this point

I smoke Pall Mall and Marlboro Red, I actually like to change my cigarettes pretty often, just to switch the taste.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:22 PM

greensmoke is on a distinguished road

Sometimes American Spirit menthols, Kools, Camel crush, L&M menthol.
Old 09-30-2017, 04:43 AM

Harrythesmoker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by driedroses View Post
Newport's are by far my favourite cigarette. I'm a menthol person, but lately I've been smoking Sands cigarettes. I think they're really good for non-menthol, and the taste is strong which I like. I don't really enjoy many cigarettes besides Newport's. Parliament's and KOOL's are okay. And when I don't buy my own I'll have some of my mom's Pall Mall's but they taste like shit.. Lmao. Anyways, what kind of cigs do you smoke when you don't smoke Newports?
I like newports they are a good cigarette
Old 05-13-2018, 08:45 PM

Newportlover82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile I have a few brands I buy sometimes

Newport 100's are my regular every day smoke but I do like to switch it up and smoke Virginia Slim's gold 120, Saratoga menthol 120, More menthol 120, and when I can find them Doral full flavor 100
Old 06-03-2018, 06:33 PM

mitt is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm normally a Kool smoker, but lately I've been changing up brands, and mixed in Newports and Camel Crush. I find the Newports as a nice contrast to the strong menthol of Kool. I am a 2 pack a day smoker, lately I've been going a carton of Kools and 4 packs of Newports a week