Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Marlboro Cigarettes » European vs American Marlboro

European vs American Marlboro

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2019, 06:31 PM

DancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the roughDancesWithWerewolves is a jewel in the rough

German blend cigarettes in general have more oriental tobacco, are milder, and have less casing/toppings.
Old 06-24-2019, 02:02 PM

jmurray01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Reds here in Scotland are the equivalent of Golds (lights) in America, or at least they were before they got rid of the "nutritional facts" on the side of the packs. Now nobody knows how much Carbon Monoxide, Nicotine or Tar is in them, but they are still the strongest filtered cigarettes you can buy. I suspect if I ever went to America I'd probably fall off my chair with the strength!!
Old 07-06-2019, 10:47 PM

Brock67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jmurray01 View Post
Reds here in Scotland are the equivalent of Golds (lights) in America, or at least they were before they got rid of the "nutritional facts" on the side of the packs. Now nobody knows how much Carbon Monoxide, Nicotine or Tar is in them, but they are still the strongest filtered cigarettes you can buy. I suspect if I ever went to America I'd probably fall off my chair with the strength!!
Well, thankfully, we still have a number of tobacco producing states here down South. Here are some statistics on tobacco production.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/192022/top-10-tobacco-producing-us-states/

Maybe the Senators from these states still have enough influence to hold the line against additional government micromanagement of cigarette strength, packaging design regulations, etc.