Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hello

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2020, 10:37 PM

realgeorgef will become famous soon enough
Default Hello

Just wanted to formally introduce myself to everyone.

My name is George and I grew up in the Rose City of the greater Portland area and both my parents smoke and my older brother and younger sister smoke and we are a true Marlboro family of smokers. My father smoked Marlboro Lights and my mother smoked the Longhorn 100's and when I first tried smoking, I used to steal cigs from each of them and tried both their brands and I eventually settled on the Longhorns and although the old pack is gone, I've still remained loyal to the Marlboro Reds.

I'm a business owner and I took over the family business that was founded by my grandfather about 10 years, once my father retired and showed me the ropes of the business, after getting my head screwed on straight after being a wild child in my late teens/early 20's - never got arrested, but, I was always doing wild and crazy things.

I especially enjoy classic rock music, which is a direct result from my father and watching college and pro football on weekend.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:03 PM

SmokinSam is on a distinguished road

Great meeting you and reading your posts. I'm a fellow Marlboro man. Have loved reds since my first one in 1980 at age 15. Welcome to the forum!
Old 05-13-2020, 06:16 AM

Redz is on a distinguished road

Good to have you here. I'm a gay Marlboro man and totally committed to Marlboro reds.
Old 05-13-2020, 07:55 AM

CandiR has a spectacular aura aboutCandiR has a spectacular aura aboutCandiR has a spectacular aura about

Hi George, and welcome!
Hope you enjoy it here. I'm from a mostly-Marlboro family, too. Lights for me and my mom, reds for my fiance, grandpa and step-father. My aunt and cousins prefer Newports, and my step-sister Virginia Slims.
Old 05-13-2020, 09:28 PM

marlbororob89 is on a distinguished road

Welcome George and look to all your comments and feedback from a fellow Northwest Marlboro smoker - we live in Eastern Washington.

Being an Oregon resident and I see that you enjoy college football, along with pro football, which state school gets your loyalty in the annual Civil War football game.
Old 05-16-2020, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by SmokinSam View Post
Great meeting you and reading your posts. I'm a fellow Marlboro man. Have loved reds since my first one in 1980 at age 15. Welcome to the forum!
Thanks Sam.
Old 05-16-2020, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Redz View Post
Good to have you here. I'm a gay Marlboro man and totally committed to Marlboro reds.
Thanks Redz and although I don't partake in that lifestyle, you are more than welcome to visit the State of Oregon, should your journeys bring you here. We deal and work with all types of people and their lifestyles and it's not an issue here.
Old 05-16-2020, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by CandiR View Post
Hi George, and welcome!
Hope you enjoy it here. I'm from a mostly-Marlboro family, too. Lights for me and my mom, reds for my fiance, grandpa and step-father. My aunt and cousins prefer Newports, and my step-sister Virginia Slims.
Thanks Candi and congrats on your engagement.
Old 05-16-2020, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by marlbororob89 View Post
Welcome George and look to all your comments and feedback from a fellow Northwest Marlboro smoker - we live in Eastern Washington.

Being an Oregon resident and I see that you enjoy college football, along with pro football, which state school gets your loyalty in the annual Civil War football game.
Thanks Rob and I'm a graduate of the Fighting Ducks of Oregon and we don't have much regard to that school to the north of us, both, we still have to deal and work with them the other 51 weeks of the year, the other week is off limits.
Old 05-17-2020, 03:23 PM

EricSilstrom will become famous soon enough

Welcome George.