Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Introductions Everyone? » Hello, looking for recommendations/advice

Hello, looking for recommendations/advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2020, 01:52 PM

thmioman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello, looking for recommendations/advice

Hello,

I am not a smoker myself however my father is and I am trying to help him out. He moved from the UK to the US (Illinois) 6 months ago. Over there he's smoked B&H Gold for many decades. He is going to run out of his supply soon and I need to find him comparable replacements that can be readily available here. Of course the first thing I did was look around for the B&H brand but all I could find are manthols which he doesn't like. Upon research I found that B&H 100s Premiums might be a suitable substitute however again, my search to find them failed. The US B&H site doesn't even load which I find troubling. Can someone give me some insight as to the situation of this brand in the US?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks