Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teen smoker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2020, 03:24 PM
Entry Member

dartsdartsdarts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default teen smoker

Hi everyone, Iím from Canada and I started smoking recently. Im in the 10th grade. Smoking was easy to pick up because iíve been smoking weed for about a year now. I picked up smoking (literally). Basicallly, me and one of my friends got really high during lunch break and we went to the nearby grocery store to get some food, and I found a pack of cigs laying there on the ground in front of the entrance. I snatched it and checked it. Almost a full pack, only 1 missing. It was a pack of belmont cigarettes. I told my friend that iíd sell it to get money but after a few days of it sitting in my hiding spot, I caved in and smoked one. Im no stranger to nicotine cause ive been vaping for like 2 years now but it just feels better when its from a cigarette. The problem is, i live in the city, and nobody my age smokes anymore. I can only get cigarettes by bumming them off people I see in the street. It makes me feel like a beggar but as soon as I light up i feel better. I just wish people my age still smoked so Iíd be able to buy off of others and smoke with them.
Old 03-30-2020, 09:42 AM

eurosmoker is on a distinguished road

Hi,wellcome here . I'm one of the older ones here,but I'm happy to see some youth is still discovering the pleasure of smoking,enjoy !