Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A Dream Come True

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2020, 02:30 AM

HabitAt8 is on a distinguished road
Default A Dream Come True

Hi everyone

I have just become a registered member after much browsing of all of your wonderful smoking experiences. I am a mid-age guy from Christchurch New Zealand. I have a gorgeous wife and we love lighting up our all white Holiday Menthol Boosts and we can both see the satisfaction on each other's faces as we drag away. I totally adore smoking and have never regretted my decision to start.

I think my start smoking story is pretty unique and I'd like to share it with you. From as young as 5 years old, I became transfixed at the sight of
ladies and girls lighting up and I would watch them smoking out of the corner of my eye. Even though I was just a little kid, my imagination ran wild and I would imagine what it would feel like to smoke and fantacise that it was me who was lighting a cigarette of my own.

My parents, sadly, were staunch anti-smokers and drummed it into what a filthy habit it was. In their eyes, I was their blue eyed boy and I felt a strong sense of expectation and anxiety to live up to their ideals. Nonetheless, as a kid, I also spend much time with my Aunty Clare who was a heavy smoking lady and it was her who became the object of my smoking affections and fantasies. I felt almost powerless over my need to watch her as she smoked and, as much as I knew I was too young,, I longed to be able to smoke together with her.

It all happened really quickly when it did. One cold wintery night in front of the Conray electric heater, Aunty Clare with a freshly lit all white Cameo cigarette between her fingers just came out with it and asked me if I liked watching her smoke. I had been busted and I froze, but Aunty reassured me that I was not in trouble and that she was happy to talk about smoking with me if I liked. I was only 8 years old and I told Aunty that she looked nice with her cigarettes and that it made me feel curious.

After she told me that she herself had started at only 9 years old, I bucked up the courage and asked her if I could try a puff. Before I knew it, I was holding her burning cigarette between my little fingers and tentatively trying a puff. I felt electrified and couldn't believe I was actually doing it. I think Aunty Clare and I both got swept away in the moment and before I knew it, she was showing me how to inhale the smoke into my lungs. I soon mastered this and fell head over heals in love with the sensation of the smoke going into my system. That evening I smoked 3 cigarettes all of my own with Aunty and got used to the feeling.

Over the course of the rest of my week with Aunty, I was allowed to smoke with her as and when I felt. I knew what I was doing was, even in the 1970s, socially unacceptable and that my parents must never find out. But this didn'tt deter me - I just enjoyed the whole experience so much and felt so awfully lucky and grown-up. I was allowed to smoke in front of her 2 daughters (my cousins), her best friend who lived next door and when we were out & about in the car.

I got addicted really quickly and by the end of that first week, I was smoking as soon as I got up in the morning and in bed before I went to sleep at night and right throughout the day. I knew that, even though I was only 8, I had found something that I loved very much and that helped me to feel a much needed sense of comfort and releif Aunty Clare, although making me aware of the dangers, told me that I looked cute smoking and that I was probably just one of those people like her that needed to smoke.

I am 49 now, and I have never had any desire to quit. I'm glad I was allowed to become a real smoker when I was just a kid and I have no animosity to my Aunty for this. Even though I was just a child, I still felt the same cravings as an adult smoker and the same relief whenever I lit up. I loved the hit, the smell and I quickly came to realise that my smoking had gone from curiosity,to experimentation to a complete dependence and a need to smoke. And I loved everything about it, even though it did mean leading a double life between my parents and my Aunty's. Seeing myself with a cigarette turned me on and I knew I was living out my fantasy, sooner than I had ever imagined, and that I was a real smoker.

I am 49 years old now and still can't imagine a life without my cigarettes - smoking and me are two peas in a pod. I am passionate about smoking and, despite the propoganda, just love to help people new to the habit to become addicted smokers. I have had this opportunity a few times, with my wife and my two children. Smoking is just such a nice feeling and I have no qualms abot helping someone get started, just like I was helped by my Aunty.

I would love to hear from you guys, especially if you have a similar experience and passion for smoking. Also interested to know if there are any of you from my side of the globe.

I blow you all a smokey kiss.

xxx
Old 03-19-2020, 08:05 AM

CandiR has a spectacular aura aboutCandiR has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by HabitAt8 View Post
From as young as 5 years old, I became transfixed at the sight of
ladies and girls lighting up and I would watch them smoking out of the corner of my eye. Even though I was just a little kid, my imagination ran wild and I would imagine what it would feel like to smoke and fantacise that it was me who was lighting a cigarette of my own.

I am passionate about smoking and, despite the propoganda, just love to help people new to the habit to become addicted smokers. I have had this opportunity a few times, with my wife and my two children. Smoking is just such a nice feeling and I have no qualms abot helping someone get started, just like I was helped by my Aunty.

I would love to hear from you guys, especially if you have a similar experience and passion for smoking. Also interested to know if there are any of you from my side of the globe.
Hi, and welcome!
I had a kind of similar experience growing up, watching my mom, aunt, and grandparents smoking, although it was a little later for me...I got curious around the time I was 8, and finally tried it when I was 13.

As far as helping someone get started, I think that's only happened 2 or 3 times with me, all while I was in high school or just after. I'm guessing from your post that you helped (encouraged?) your wife and kids to start. Do I have that right?

I'm pretty sure there are a couple of folks from Oz on here, but I'm American. I'd love one day to visit your part of the world. I hear it's beautiful!
-Candi
Old 03-19-2020, 11:57 AM

Redz is on a distinguished road

I am a committed supporter of child smoking and welcome contact with others. Since the site seems to be acting up, my email is redzedger@hotmail.com if you or anyone wants to discuss it.
Old 03-20-2020, 08:32 AM

Brad35 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also started smoking at a young age and picket up this glorious habit at 9.

For as long as I can remember I was interested in what it would be like to smoke.
I have two heavy smokers as parents and boy did they enjoy it continuously.

When I was 9, my dad and I took a road trip from Milwaukee to South Dakota to visit his twin. The exact reason I donít remember but my mom probably did not come because it was just after my sister was born.

Of course dad smoked in the car as usual and he surprised me by asking me if his smoking bothered me. No dad, well why have you been staring at me every time I light up, Brad it is pretty creepy.

We stopped at a Mcdonalds for lunch and while we were eating dad again asked me if the car was too smoky for me. You can be honest he said if the smoke bothers you I can always crack my window. When I did not say anything he asked me what was wrong with me. Nothing dad I said I just wonder what it feels like to be smoking and I really, really want to try it. He burst out laughing and said so you really, really want to try smoking. Donít you think you are a little young to do so. No dad I already am 9 you know which made him laugh again.

That night while we were watching TV in our motel, dad said so you really, really want to try smoking now Brad, and before I knew it I had his lit cigarette in my hands and heard him say so try it. I took a little puff which made him laugh, that is not smoking he said, you have to inhale to feel the smoke in your lungs. As he lit up himself he said just watch what i do. After a couple of tries I managed to inhale some smoke and fell in love that very minute.

The next morning in the car as dad sat smoking he asked me if I enjoyed our little game yesterday. Oh yes I really, really like it dad, so you think you can smoke a whole cigarette now, can I dad. Oh go ahead just take one he said.

Well to cut a long story short, by the time we reached my uncleís place a couple of days later I was smoking several times a day already and by the time we headed home two weeks later I had my own pack and lighter.
Old 03-30-2020, 08:05 PM

HabitAt8 is on a distinguished road

I am so excited to hear from you 3 beautiful childhood smokers - I would love very much to get each of your email addresses so we can all delve into detail about our smokey feelings, fantaises and real life experiences. Lots of aroha (maori for love), from the land down under where smokers like my wife, daughter, son and me (a real smoking family) are under threat from the antis and the Govt. It is often overlooked that smoking is a very beautiful and sensual way of relaxing, which arguably holds many advantages for our stressed out and anxious society. Remember when you're in the rat race, even if you win, you're still a rat. Light me up you lovelies with your wonderous musings about your beloved cigarette addiction. xoxo Paulie