Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

My story

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2020, 09:10 PM

smokercm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My story

Was introduced to cigarettes when I was around 11. A friend nipped a pack of Camels from in father and we puffed on them. The smoke tasted nice. Puffed on and off with friends.

Then one day while puffing on on Winstons a friend nipped from his mother decided to try and inhale.

WOW...I could not believe it. Did not cough of choke and the feeling of smoke in my lungs was simply amazing. It felt so good to have cigarette smoking in my lungs and the nicotine made me feel really good. I love smoking from then forward.

Though he never said anything to me I suspect my dad figured I would want to smoke he gave me a not to give to a place up the road which gave me blanket permission to by cigarettes from the machine there. Which I did bu hid my smoking from my parents by doing it back in the woods and keeping my cigarettes there.

Then my father decided to move us from Ohio to Florida. But while there just before getting the house he died of a brain hemorrhage. We moved up to Pa for a while and live with my grandparents there then back to Florida.

Once settled in Florida I got some cigarettes from a gas station cigarette machine snuck away and smoked one, determined to pick up where I left off. Boy did that feel good. But my mother who was a smoker before gave it up. Reformed smokers are the worst. And had to hide it from her.

But the addiction set in hard and I was completely hooked. She caught me one night but gave me tacit permission to smoke, though she wasn't happy about it.

I have been a happy smoker ever since.

So parents if your kids want to smoke they will find a way. Let them.

Last edited by smokercm; 07-09-2020 at 06:49 PM.